• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

User1608

Banned
How about how the fuck do we protect our citizens and not gun manufacturers who don't give a fuck to whom these weapons are sold to. What a bunch of charged rhetoric.:/

KevinG

BURN THE WITCH

No. Please....even.. I want to know what moderate Republicans think

Yeah, but who will you vote for in the end?

They all seem completely out of touch. I've gone through phases where I like a candidate and then they say something absolutely ridiculous and I can't even be associated with them in my own thoughts.

Recently I've liked Cruz, and of the people on that stage, he might be the only one I would place my vote for over Hilary/Bernie. I can't really say where I'll be come November. Between Trump and Hilary, I genuinely don't think I'd be able to vote for either one with good conscience.

This will get lost in this thread. It's moving fast. Haha.

But I evened, a little bit.

Effnine

Are there moderators or not? We are hearing blatant lies and the candidates are not being held accountable.

fox-news-logo.jpg

Context, Dumbo.

The context of that statement was the fact that people within YOUR party, port people who aren't listened to and feel like they're being ignored get bitter and cling to guns and religion and vote against their best interests.

As an aside, I feel like that was one of Candidate Obama's very best moments because he called out the political landscape. Instead of people considering the words though, they got mad and DID EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID.

Man, I just love Chris Christie's tough, no-nonsense, tell-it-like-it-is, don't-hold-back attitude. Having the guts to say something like "Obama's...rear end!"

whitehawk

Banned
I can't even listen to this. Rubio has shit pouring out of his mouth. Everything is lies.

"I don't want to punish law abiding citizen from buying guns"

Good, Obama is trying to get non-lae abiding citizens from buying guns.

bionic77

I am voting republican.

I saw a really scary spiderweb in the basement last week and I would feel a lot more comfortable with a few dozen guns and a flamethrower to protect my family in the event this uneasy truce fails.

Obama wants to take these things away. Even though he isn't running for president I just can't take a chance with my family's safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom