• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syncytia

I'm still so lost on what we need to protect ourselves from. How many hardcore republicans live in complete fear?

ISIS getting guns from a gun show? Makes no sense but "oh terrorists and 2nd amendment" applause.

Real talk I'm in med school to do research on mental health and very soon mental illness will cause the most about of disability adjusted life years lost (even more than cancer or heart problems). Too bad republicans don't wanna fund NIH or NIMH :\

That Barack Obama "cling to guns and religion" quote is actually super fucking accurate, in retrospect

especially based on how the Republicans talk in debates

Sianos

rubio: obama will literally steal of your guns, actually all of them, and i will not back down from this

Both Parties Are The Same, am i right???????????????

IrishNinja

Rubio might scare me the most because it seems like he should know better than to spout his nonsense, but he really doesn't.

eh, his #'s show he's got nothin left to lose - might as well double down on this hot button issue for whatever crowd he can catch

He puffed and huffed but Cruz had a barrage of better one liners.

I'm not so sure about that. Trump got the audience to go from unanimous boos to laughs and applause in that exchange.

I don't think any other candidate on that stage going up against cruz there would have survived, much less scored points.

The San Bernardino shooters bought their guns legally.
pat-riley-shhh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom