• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

params7

Banned
Honestly, why doesn't anyone ever call Trump out on his "China's taking our jobs!!" rhetoric...

trump-clothing.jpg

He says he did what he did because that's how the game is played, including lobbying. But its something he wants to change.

What the hell is Christie/Carson/Rubio/Cruz on?

Jeb's floundering like a fish, Kasich has barely had any time to speak, and Trump's just dominating everyone.

Jesus, Fuck! Goddammit, Carson! I get so mad every time you speak because you just don't give a half a shit. I care more about what you're saying than you do, and I fucking hate you! Have some goddamn enthusiasm, PLEASE.

I was looking at some older (2008, 2012) GOP debates earlier.

Jesus, the level of debate has tanked immensely. And we're talking about Giuliani and Perry here, not exactly luminaries.

Why the hell is this debate structure so manic?

TAXES
TERRORISM
BUDGET
WARS
IMMIGRATION
ISIS
ENTITLEMENTS

Just go from one thing to another and end it. Jumping back and forth is just confusing and lame.

Why the hell is this debate structure so manic?

TAXES
TERRORISM
BUDGET
WARS
IMMIGRATION
ISIS
ENTITLEMENTS

Just go from one thing to another and end it. Jumping back and forth is just confusing and lame.

Don't want to give the audience too much time to actually think about an issue, or risk the candidates running out of platitudes

So... Nothing will change.

No one can stop the Trump train now. He's probably going to be the Republican nominee.

I almost feel sorry for the Republican establishment.

Their two frontrunners are the two they hate the most, and it's pretty likely one of those two will be the nominee.

undrtakr900

They do all the time tbf. It's one of his key points of his campaign. He took advantage of the system...knows it well it enough to fix it etc

i think they did in the very first debate but everyone just laughed about it and moved on

his answer to that is that American policies left him no choice and he hates the fact that he had to go to China to get those made

it comes up pretty often actually

He says he did what he did because that's how the game is played, including lobbying. But its something he wants to change.
Ah okay that makes sense, Trump is the master of spinning questions around so it doesn't reflect bad on himself. I wonder if he would impose a "tariff" on his own clothes (except Trump now says he never said that and moderators just go "okay..my mistake")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom