• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

undrtakr900

Honestly, why doesn't anyone ever call Trump out on his "China's taking our jobs!!" rhetoric...

trump-clothing.jpg

Makai

I like the idea of a flat tax because, even if it's not ideal from a fiscal perspective, I can understand it. Nobody can understand the tax code. Even accountants can't master all of it. I just want something I can fucking understand. The amount of time and money saved from the simple fact that people can understand how much they owe is hard to measure, but I imagine it would be significant.
Just get TurboTax, dude. It's software which automates paying your taxes. You're a programmer, come on.

I like the idea of a flat tax because, even if it's not ideal from a fiscal perspective, I can understand it. Nobody can understand the tax code. Even accountants can't master all of it. I just want something I can fucking understand. The amount of time and money saved from the simple fact that people can understand how much they owe is hard to measure, but I imagine it would be significant.
hahahahahahaha, what?
Dude, Do some research on the flat tax. It's an absolutely awful tax idea.

params7

Banned
Trump said nothing of actual worth but I agree with the spirit of the statement.

Trump should speak more about TPP and SuprPACs. He's bashed them before but he needs to toughen the rhetoric. I don't know which other candidates will do it if not Trump. Bernie will on the other side though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom