• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

danm999

Mailman father whose father was a coal miner who died of black lung whose father was a sailor who died at sea whose father was a stablehand who was kicked by a mule whose father was a pirate who walked the plank

That mailman's name?

Albert Einstein.

JEB DOESNT GET IT

JEB DOESNT GET IT

JEB DOESNT GET IT

More xenophobia, more racism. No one gives a fuck about a steady hand in the GOP Jeb. Your party has left you.

I just had a moment thinking about how crazy this year is going to be. Yes, its been crazy since last may, but damn, the next 10 months are going to out of this world.

foxtrot3d

Banned
Cruz definitely lost steam by the end of this debate. But I think he still did the best overall.

2nd is Trump TRUMP TRUMP

3rd is Rubio and Christie

4th is zzzz who cares

Nah, to me it's:

1. Rubio (He pushed himself further into the forefront and took on Cruz)

2. Trump (Just swatted down attacks as usual)

3. Kaisch (Again, brought himself further to the front with some rationality and managed to hold his own.

Everyone else stayed the same or dropped IMO.

Jeb! so weak he can't last 60 seconds. No stamina. None at all.

tumblr_n9i0o5nwoQ1r1tfh9o1_500.gif

undrtakr900

Trump being the republican nominee is going to be so fucking great.
Not really, cause although he would guarantee a Democratic victory, he's making it okay to be openly racist. What other politician would call Mexicans "rapist and killers" in thier presidential announcement speech(?)

Sianos

Mailman father whose father was a coal miner who died of black lung whose father was a sailor who died at sea whose father was a stablehand who was kicked by a mule whose father was a pirate who walked the plank
the pirates from before the debate: YARGH DO YE SUPPORT MARCO RUBIO YET??? OR WILL WE CUT YE THROATS LIKE SCURVY DOGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom