• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 6 [Fox Business] Super PAC Fighter 2 Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkyn

What a night... I'm absolutely wiped, but, as always, it was totally worth it. Good night everyone. Can't wait for the next polls and drop-outs.

mbpm1

They don't want that Trump heat focused on them, the best thing to do is play to your strengths by showing why your policies are best. Attacking Trump will only result in him making fun of you and you probably don't have the wit to counter.
It's kind of funny how much more dominant Trump is in the mudslinging game.

Ben Carson's cough just now is already legendary.
Serious statement about the issue-- He exhibits a lot of the signs of a narcotics addiction, which could even include dry mouth and explain the cough. I have zero evidence to back this up. Just from an observational standpoint.

Edit: I don't actually think he has a narcotics addiction. He's just really boring.

FiggyCal

Banned
No doubt Trump killed this debate.

Cruz at a close second. He almost stumped the Trump, but got wrecked for his New York values line.

Carson comes right behind Cruz and was a big surprise. Showed that he was storing energy during the previous debates and then released it. He is legitimately a likeable person.

Sianos

honestly this shouldn't be called a "republican debate" OT because as we all know republicans don't actually support these policies, according to gaf

also have a quote from my family: "trump's wife looks classy and respectable, unlike MICHELLE hehehe" - i wonder what is different between the two...

If you call this Jeb!'s best night...I mean, a damn low bar, but still.

This was Trump. Cruz was doing fine, but Rubio and Trump took him down a peg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom