• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 7 [Fox News] One does not simply win Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Trump didn't show because he knew that they were going to go in on them all about their truths, him included.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
RCybOMM.jpg

"please don't ask me any questions, Megyn."

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Rand and Megyn are destroying these guys.

Also, why anybody would positively reference Steve King is beyond me. That guy is vile.

danm999

Megyn Kelly just turned the difficulty on this campaign from easy to Dark Souls.

These guys weren't ready to be called on any of this. Trump got whiff of this somehow and knew he had to disappear if Kelly moderated.

Cruz, Jeb and Rubio are a bunch of hypocrites on immigration. Flip-Flopping when it is time to out-Conservative the other

these three are disgusting

UberLevi

With all these videos it looks like Trump is going to come out on top by the end of this debate by just not being there.

I'm actually really enjoying this without Trump.

Also did Cruz just say he "liked" Rubio? Harsh.

Christie should be REALLY cautious about attacking other candidates for being two-faced. His tape is probably five hours long

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Megyn Kelly just turned the difficulty on this campaign from easy to Dark Souls.

These guys weren't ready to be called on any of this. Trump got whiff of this somehow and knew he had to disappear if Kelly moderated.

TWIST: Kelly is trump's secret agent in fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom