• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 7 [Fox News] One does not simply win Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Rubio looks like the kind of guy that asks every black guy where he can get some righteous weed, and thinks Zima is good liquor.

It almost seems like they are attempting to be more moderate, like trying to undo some of Trumps hard pull to the right in the party.

Roger Ailes flipped the switch on the back of the network.

tumblr_me0w0oSJJV1rkgrako1_500.png

Arkeband

Banned
Fox News digging through Jon Stewart's treasure trove of footage of Republican politicians saying completely opposite things.

Grover

Banned
Kelly - "you played yourself in regards to immigration"
Rubio - "well, WELL!...im not going to let ISIS immigrate here!"

Effnine

I feel bad they are attacking a guy for having a reasonable position.

Not only that, but I hate this idea that politicians aren't allowed to change their mind. I want someone that is willing to look at everything and change their position if it benefits others more.

Jeb! so happy when he thinks he scores a point.

He's like the Browns. He scores so infrequently, you have to celebrate when it does.

smurfx

get some go again
they are calling people out in video form? boy trump dodged a bullet by not going. bet you many will wish they never came if they do the same to the others.

Jenov

Damn I tuned in just in time to see Rubio get skewered by Fox. WOW that was cringe worthy. And Jeb actually had a reasonable not crazy plan.

It sounds like there are entertaining things happening, but I turned it on earlier, heard Cruz speaking, and lost my will to continue watching.

Also breathing, but I'm fighting through that.

Do they ever just do debate recaps? I need that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom