• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Republican Debate 7 [Fox News] One does not simply win Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

"All life is sacred, but fuck the women who can't afford to have the baby. They should have stayed abstinent" is a I am hearing from these idiots.

zoozilla

I kind of love how much shit Fox gets during their own debates.

It's too bad they're such a right-wing organization, or else they could go "oh yeah, well take this" and really hit 'em hard on their BS.

"All life is sacred, but fuck the women who can't afford to have the baby. They should have stayed abstinent" is a I am hearing from these idiots.

Every time they start talking about abortion I just drink and drink and drink.

OH YES. Gillmore. If someone accuses a Muslim of being violent, they should just stand up.

And he almost, literally, choked to death when saying "African American."

Wilsongt

Oh, I am sure anyone with an IQ above plant life wouldn't vote and listen to you, Huckabee.

Also, social security? My generation is already paying into it when we might not even have it.

An-Det

"You're gonna be paying for it when you're 30, you're 40, you're 50"

We're doing that anyway, so what's the difference?

Brinbe

Santorum lying through his frothy teeth. You're personally attacking and lying about him as you say this shit? What a piece of fucking garbage.

Arkeband

Banned
Obama is SO MEAN!!!

giphy.gif

COMMANDER IN GRIEF MORE'S LIKE IT!!!

Paskil

Mike Huckabee putting down peoples intelligence after he just gave that fucking explanation on progressive taxation. I hope you wear that shit eating grin all the way out of the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom