• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard | OT | BIOHAZARD 7 resident evil

Spinky

54 minutes from now, 9 PM PST / 12 AM EST. Steam timers show to the lower hour, IE, if it says it has 2 hours left, it just means it's under 3 hours but above 2 hours. when it switches to 1 hour, it means it's under 2 hours but above 1 hour.

Oh my God, I just got up at 4am for nothing.

Thanks.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Oh my God, I just got up at 4am for nothing.

Thanks.

I knew the time zone unlock times and I accidentally woke up from napping early myself. See if I can fit in 20 minutes more, but we're about 51 minutes away for PC players.

Maximo

Still waiting for my CD Key
giphy.gif

Jinaar

Today just finished RE5. Just did the RE7 Demo and got the Dirty Coin. Downloading RE7 on STEAM. What have I done?!?!

So now that I don't know when I'll ever receive my copy (Gamestop Collectors Edition's didn't get shipped to Gamestops and they failed to tell people until we went to pick them up tonight), I almost wonder if I should buy a Steam version and play the PSVR version second on MadHouse. Hmmm.

Unfortunately I prob won't be playing this game much tonight or tomorrow since I have a big interview Wednesday morning. But right after that, it is straight to Madhouse mode to test my survival skills.

Mia spent so much time walking with the chainsaw in that fight that I didn't know she could run. Woman scared the shit out of me just now.
For future reference, you should post where in the game your spoiler pertains to when you post a spoiler since no one would want to accidentally click on an end game spoiler. I don't mind much, but I know there are a lot here who do.

Dusk Golem

Does this game connect with the overall RE lore?

Yes it does, but it also is "a new beginning" of sorts ala' RE4. So it's welcoming to newcomers and dealing with something new, but it has its connections for fans, and is set after RE6 on the series timeline by a few years.

Mengetsu

If possible without any spoilers what does the coin do from the demo? I haven't played the last updated demo yet and want to know if it's worth it.

Ozium

Some people said earlier in the thread that it didn't work or wasn't actually present.

oh really? I don't have an HDR display so I wouldn't know.. though I'd assume if it was in the demo it means it will be in the final release (maybe just wasn't working at the time so they took it out?) or maybe it will be patched in later... I think earlier in the thread PCGAMER edited their review to mention it, not sure.

Dusk Golem

If possible without any spoilers what does the coin do from the demo? I haven't played the last updated demo yet and want to know if it's worth it.

It looks like it'll give you a stat boost when held in the game, takes up an inventory slot but in return gives a boost in some stat.

Shit. Guess I can't be too sad about not receiving my Collectors Edition. Did a Twitter Search and its looking like a lot of UK one's are broken/cancelled :/

Abelard

Actually don't mind the supposed
10 hour length, I find that I enjoy shorter games as I grow older and have less time to game, especially since more often than not, these shorter experiences tend to be more polished and well paced.

For future reference, you should post where in the game your spoiler pertains to when you post a spoiler since no one would want to accidentally click on an end game spoiler. I don't mind much, but I know there are a lot here who do.

Ok. It was during the beginning of the game so I didn't think about it too much.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
To VRPro or not to VRPro... that is the question.

Jinaar

You skipped RE6.

I own it and I really did try playing it. Got to Chapter 2 for Leon in the graveyard and it was such a slog. Dropped it soon there afterwards.

I may give it a go again. I own all REs on Steam right now. Love the series :)

Thewonandonly

Here's some bullshit. GameStop is having that promotion where you get 50% more for a trade in towards re7. So I arrive at 9:10 in Utah time at my GameStop becuase I just got off work. Online it says the deal goes on from 9-12 so I thought it would be 10 in Utah time. Nope they tell me no so now I can't get the game until wensday.

If I'm being honest I think they were just being fucking lazy and didn't want to do all the paper work :(

Coin Return

Loose Slot
The new Xbox preview build is taking forever. Should be done right at midnight, can't wait to finally play after all the great impressions!

Top Bottom