• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil Community |OT2| Best Fans Ever!

The only cut content would be the Left 4 Dead PC stuff, but I think it was a case of keeping costs down so they cut it. Since they would have to redo contracts and such.

If these ports were priced higher than 20 each, I think they'd have more changes.
I meant cut content that didnt make it into the game's release. Ever. I'm sure there's some finished content that was cut that couldve been added for the ps4 release. Even if there isnt, how hard can it be to make some costumes. Re0 got a bunch of them. Along with Wesker mode.

Jawmuncher

I meant cut content that didnt make it into the game's release. Ever. I'm sure there's some finished content that was cut that couldve been added for the ps4 release. Even if there isnt, how hard can it be to make some costumes. Re0 got a bunch of them. Along with Wesker mode.

That was a whole new port to systems. It's evident these are straight PC ports. Next time these get ported then perhaps.

That was a whole new port to systems. It's evident these are straight PC ports. Next time these get ported then perhaps.

Has the amount of dead zombies onscreen been upped on Xbox One and PS4 for RE6? I felt like I was playing a zombie simulator at times on the last-gen version with zombies crumbling into air before their death animation even was over...

Jawmuncher

Has the amount of dead zombies onscreen been upped on Xbox One and PS4 for RE6? I felt like I was playing a zombie simulator at times on the last-gen version with zombies crumbling into air before their death animation even was over...

I believe the only mode with more zombies is No Mercy Mercs.

News Bot

Banned
It's not about breaking rules, is about having story that is just shitty.

Thinking that rebooting will fix this is a pipe dream. The problem is the writers, not the stories that have already been written. On that note, Revelations 2, Heavenly Island, The Stage and quite possibly Umbrella Corps have great, simple, isolated stories that still connect to previous stories in some ways that satisfy old fans. If they're an indication of where the story is going, then a reboot is completely unnecessary.

Leon/Claire entering RC for instance. In RE2 alone it works fine, RC is meant to be a small town basically under the thumb of the big bad company. The town going quiet to the outside world for days, in the 90s, without much qustioning is not a big stretch. But then as expanded info comes into play as well as later games, it transofrms into a huge metropolis with an army barricade around it and more, so yeah at that point it's fine to say "How the F did they just drive into town and how did nobody know".

This is answered.

Q10) Did you have an explanation for how Leon & Claire were able to enter Raccoon City despite the military blockade?

Leon and Claire were fortunate (or perhaps unfortunate) in that they were able to slip by the blockade when the military forces quarantining Raccoon City retreated after facing an attack from the zombies.

Raccoon City is located in an isolated area in the mid-west, and is surrounded by stretches of wasteland with nary a building in sight. Since the majority of the citizens had been confirmed dead, the military decided to quickly back off to prevent any unnecessary casualties.

The city never transformed into a huge metropolis either. While it was originally written as a small country town, we never saw it in that form, and in BIO2 we only see a ridiculously small portion of it with absolutely no indication as to how big it is. It is never stated that nobody questioned it either. In fact, at the time of BIO2 it was written that Leon did in fact question why he couldn't contact the R.P.D.

Leon panicked, ran out and also attempted to communicate with the Raccoon Police Department several times along the way, but there was no response.

The story of Raccoon City, including details like the above, were meant to be explained in detail in Outbreak, however that game's botched development led to only half of the story being released, and not in a coherent manner. For instance, here is dialogue datamined from the game that was meant to be featured in news reports that would update the player on the city's early chaos until all media is cut off:

Emergency workers continue their rescue efforts within Raccoon City and the surrounding area. However, the state government imposed 160 mile no entry zone perimeter is still in effect without exception. Raccoon City and its surrounding area will be under military control. Entry is restricted to authorized personnel. What caused the tragic events which claimed the lives of so many Raccoon City citizens is still unclear, but state officials have announced they are forming a research committee to investigate the matter.

This is Richard Harris reporting for RNN. I'm 300 miles from the center of Raccoon City. No one is being allowed in or out without the highest security clearance. Highways are completely shut down, and there is a strong military presence. What has happened here? To the casual onlooker, this may resemble a war zone. But the reality is far more grave. The government has yet to release any details, but I can tell you that the damage is tremendous, judging from the size of the restricted zone. Will we learn the truth?

Story bloat. Series suffers heavily from it.

The series isn't even half the scale of A Song of Ice and Fire, so that's complete and utter bullshit. Don't resort to grasping for straws.

Should not need do this for story failings, plus that logic means they shouldn't have turned up when they did, plus Natalia was still somewhere. We're not talking a few days here where you could stretch it that maybe the BSAA needed group some people/resources together first, or that none of Barry's friends were instantly available. 6 months. "Oh she's already dead Barry, it won't hurt if we get to that later and let her body rot for a while, why don't you wait before going too". "I guess you're right, I'll put it off for a while too".

It's not about breaking rules, is about having story that is just shitty. For example I'll use a few complaints a lot of people have about Rev2, the most recent game. We got these big organisations to fight bioterror now and for 6 months that sat with their thumbs up their assholes, between Chris, Leon and anyone else Barry could get zero help to rescue his daughter. Now, expanded materials (which is also a big complaint, story being so uneccessarily convoluted they don't put it in the games ) give an excuse for this, but it's a weak excuse that has also been called out for sucking.

Looks like you didn't pay attention to the story. It took Barry and the BSAA six months to find the island. Once he did, he set out ahead, which is exactly what Chris did in CODE:Veronica. Barry's scenario takes place over a single day, during which time the BSAA mobilizes and heads to the island. There is no problem with REV2's story except for people being confused by its non-linear structure. It's also not "expanded material" when it comes from the same paper as the game, it's just "the story." It's not possible to incorporate every little detail at once in a game that's trying to be scary. Sacrifices need to be made for the sake of the main horror narrative, otherwise it becomes cluttered and it loses focus. REV2 actually doesn't rely on any information outside the game at all, it's all self-contained within the game, with certain details left open for fans to speculate on.

All the more reason then.

If you've been following the story for, say, six games and there's two games where you lost track of it, that doesn't mean it can't be salvaged.

Especially since the story isn't nearly as convoluted as people think. RE isn't MGS.

People think size = convolution, when really they're just criticizing their own short attention span and don't want to remember things, then get upset when a story references something they can't remember.

Jawmuncher

This article about RE2 and Hirabayashi was posted on gaming side, but I wanted to mention it here. It's a good jumping off point for hopes for REmake 2. What does ResiGAF want from REmake 2? What do you think we will get?

I like both styles (But prefer action). So I think the older games should stick to just being remakes in the vein of REmake. Update the original game while adding some new things as well. While mainline should still find a balance that is still primarily action, but better presented to please more people like RE4.

Make it like REmake or I'll continue to boycott their efforts, as Ive done since the abysmal RE5.

If it's not "classically minded" I'll watch my neighbor play it like I've done for the last few years and stick to the PSX gems.

This article about RE2 and Hirabayashi was posted on gaming side, but I wanted to mention it here. It's a good jumping off point for hopes for REmake 2. What does ResiGAF want from REmake 2? What do you think we will get?

I want it to be as close to REmake as possible. So, fixed cameras and prerendered backgrounds. I'd be okay if they went with real-time backgrounds, just as long as they're really good - but the fixed camera is absolutely essential.

The series is already guaranteed to get an endless amount of new action games in the future. Let us fans of the classic style have some fun too, Capcom.

News Bot

Banned
Reading on, and while still needing to replay that section in RE6, both strongly indicate that Sherry is the successful G-Human concept bar reproductive actions?

She is partially a G-Human. She doesn't possess any superhuman strength or agility since the virus was not only incomplete, but restrained by the vaccine. We don't know if she can reproduce, but if she can, it would only be with someone affected by the G-Virus in the same way. She wouldn't be able to reproduce with a normal human or a complete G-Human.

Thinking that rebooting will fix this is a pipe dream. The problem is the writers, not the stories that have already been written. On that note, Revelations 2, Heavenly Island, The Stage and quite possibly Umbrella Corps have great, simple, isolated stories that still connect to previous stories in some ways that satisfy old fans. If they're an indication of where the story is going, then a reboot is completely unnecessary.

New, better writers with freedom to write a fresh story. Ta-da.

But that isn't how that works, don't just clear the roads while falling back, it is blocked futher back and the forward one moves back catching anything in the gap as they go.

The city never transformed into a huge metropolis either. While it was originally written as a small country town, we never saw it in that form, and in BIO2 we only see a ridiculously small portion of it with absolutely no indication as to how big it is. It is never stated that nobody questioned it either. In fact, at the time of BIO2 it was written that Leon did in fact question why he couldn't contact the R.P.D.

We see the streets, the types of buildings, we get a few good shots of the entire city in RE3s ending. It's not a city that needs an underground railway (in addition to a tram system...), could support a University, could support a zoo etc etc. It only needs one police station. Later games actually add skyscrapers to the skyline.

The series isn't even half the scale of A Song of Ice and Fire, so that's complete and utter bullshit. Don't resort to grasping for straws.

Comparing a books story to any other kind of media is a poor comparison, even comparing books to movies and TV shows based off them isn't. Books always have far more detail and story than anything else. Compare RE to other video games. Boom, excessive bloat.

Looks like you didn't pay attention to the story. It took Barry and the BSAA six months to find the island.

Yeah, this is a universe where they have satellites that can find individuals by looking, and have space lasers. 6 months to find an entire island that is pretty large, that actually had a population and industry run out of it and is Russian, and would be somewhere near found Claire.

That shit don't take 6 months to find. Shouldn't even take days, it's not some unpopulated island the size of a few football pitches with no information at all.

People think size = convolution, when really they're just criticizing their own short attention span and don't want to remember things, then get upset when a story references something they can't remember.

lol at this. Forgetting half the details would actually makes the stories easier to swallow.

Hoping for a REmake style remake, only with significantly more new areas and vastly better puzzles, since RE2 probably has the weakest puzzles of the entire series (classic ones anyway). RE2 is a very short game by todays standards.

Oops meant to edit this onto bottom of above post.

News Bot

Banned
New, better writers with freedom to write a fresh story. Ta-da.

But that isn't how that works, don't just clear the roads while falling back, it is blocked futher back and the forward one moves back catching anything in the gap as they go.

We see the streets, the types of buildings, we get a few good shots of the entire city in RE3s ending. It's not a city that needs an underground railway (in addition to a tram system...), could support a University, could support a zoo etc etc. It only needs one police station. Later games actually add skyscrapers to the skyline.

Comparing a books story to any other kind of media is a poor comparison, even comparing books to movies and TV shows based off them isn't. Books always have far more detail and story than anything else. Compare RE to other video games. Boom, excessive bloat.

Yeah, this is a universe where they have satellites that can find individuals by looking, and have space lasers. 6 months to find an entire island that is pretty large, that actually had a population and industry run out of it and is Russian, and would be somewhere near found Claire.

That shit don't take 6 months to find. Shouldn't even take days, it's not some unpopulated island the size of a few football pitches with no information at all.

lol at this. Forgetting half the details would actually makes the stories easier to swallow.

Many disagree and prefer better writers continuing the BIO universe. Ta-da.

They weren't on the roads at all, only their entrances. The dialogue I posted even says this, look at those distances, 160-300 miles outside the city. BIO2's openings don't start until they're already well within the city limits and well past the checkpoints. There is no problem here, you are looking for excuses to call it one.

The city didn't need them no, the inclusion of stuff like that is a sign of Umbrella's influence and money being injected into the city. It's an old country town that underwent a sudden and continued surge of modernisation and construction. That's why there are often contrasting appearances between different areas in style and age. Only Operation Raccoon City added skyscrapers, and it is non-canon.

Since when did video games have a set standard for when it is "not enough", "enough" or "bloat"? You're just moving goalposts to try and inflate your opinion.

Umbrella had that satellite and China had that laser. There's no explicit reason the BSAA would have either unless you think a technological advancement in fiction needs to be widely available. It took six months and it was unpopulated (as far as the world was concerned, it didn't exist) and had "no information at all." This is stated in the game itself.

TRAVELER'S DIARY

The island exists on no map.
I learned of its existence from a certain document and landed on the island, seized by my curiosity.

You're also forgetting Rockfort Island, an island (at least originally) occupied by Nazis. Heavenly Island also uses another island owned by Umbrella nobody really looked at. There's no reason these would be public knowledge or easily spotted, especially when they're ruled by very wealthy parties quite capable of throwing money at the problem and erasing all records of their existence within certain organizations/governments.

That is entirely your opinion.

She is partially a G-Human. She doesn't possess any superhuman strength or agility since the virus was not only incomplete, but restrained by the vaccine. We don't know if she can reproduce, but if she can, it would only be with someone affected by the G-Virus in the same way. She wouldn't be able to reproduce with a normal human or a complete G-Human.

A good thing no one gets anywhere with each other in the universe then :p

You're also forgetting Rockfort Island, an island (at least originally) occupied by Nazis. Heavenly Island also uses another island owned by Umbrella nobody really looked at. There's no reason these would be public knowledge or easily spotted, especially when they're ruled by very wealthy parties quite capable of throwing money at the problem and erasing all records of their existence within certain organizations/governments.

That is entirely your opinion.

If, and that's a big if, they pursue a REmakeCV, I would love to see them bring a lot of those original concepts into the fold as a way of expanding the game in the way the Trevor family was used in REmake. With The Family possibly being retained for future exploration in the series (depending on what Capcom chooses to bring forward from 6), it makes sense that Umbrella's founders were mixed up in global politics beyond just lingering Cold War sentimentality. The Nazis would fit well with the grander ideologies fostered by O. Spencer, Alexia, and A. Wesker, though probably viewed as 'small-minded' in the light of that idea of the perfect organism.

Jawmuncher

Chris BSAA look in RE6 (Shanghai not the winter) is just too sexy. Actually everyone's Shanghai outfit is great. Such a good looking cast of characters.

Zero-ELEC

Banned
Chris BSAA look in RE6 (Shanghai not the winter) is just too sexy. Actually everyone's Shanghai outfit is great. Such a good looking cast of characters.
RE (especially 6) could totally be described as "a bunch of really attractive people fight monsters and zombies".

Mr_Zombie

Except that since RE2, 18 years ago, Capcom have never done a mainline game without using an already established character, so this isn't a good point to make, plus as everyone keeps defending these characters as to why shouldn't reboot, making a point of ditching them isn't a good one.

And there's a reason for that: those characters are popular, gamers want those characters to star in the games (see at the reaction of Claire or Barry coming back in Revelations 2). So dumping them and releasing not a new game, but the whole series with a completely new cast would not be wise, don't you think? Think of the DmC backlash, only much bigger.

Anyway, the point is, nowadays Capcom can use characters from the main cast, can use characters that were already introduced but played only minor roles previously, or can release a game with a completely new cast. Or have all of that, see: RE6 (with Chris, Leon and Ada as veteran characters, Helena, Jake and Piers as newcomers and Sherry as a returning character) or Revelations 2 (Claire as a old-time character, Barry as NPC-turned-PC, and Moira and Natalia as newcomers).

Trying to raise the bar at this point is pointless, it wouldn't fit, but rebooting lets them do whatever they like, can ditch the anime nonsense if they wanted.

I'm sorry, but your way of thinking is really cute. "No point of fixing this now, so let's reboot everything and hope that next time they will hire better writers, ditch anime nonsense, ditch any magical sci-fi inconsistency, ditch conspiracy theories and that it after two or three games there won't be any bloat. It sure will turn out good!". Yeah, no.

Your mixing different things together. Characters making poor decisions to advance the story is different than the story just being poor. A lot of the problems are created after the fact also with the story being unnecessarily padded out in non-game materials, or later games changing things.

No, it's the same. Characters are doing poor decisions (that aren't recognized as poor decisions in game) because the story needs them to make those poor decisions. Claire going all Solid Snake on Umbrella's lab is not a poor character decision, it's just a poor story point that was needed for Claire to get caught and start CODE: Veronica. Rebecca not even once telling Enrico to send back up the moment she met Billy, saw Edward dying and was attacked by a group of zombies wasn't a poor character decision, it was just an excuse for you to traverse the train alone.

Story bloat. Series suffers heavily from it.
Even if you reboot it, it will start bloating after two or three games.

So pretty much any story that ends and is no longer being developed is 'gone'. That like 99.9999% of every story ever told. They all gotta end at some point.

You really see no difference between a story that reaches its logical conclusion and naturally ends all (or majority) of its arcs or a story that just can't be continued because the author died (or decided to not continue the work for some reason) and rebooting things just for the sake of it? Just because this time it might be better?

Jawmuncher

I still wonder how Arklay would have went. That pitch looked good. I personally think they would have downplayed the Resident evil angle. Which isn't a bad thing.

Still it would be cool to see more stuff like Outbreak with "regular" people dealing with the biological warfare.

So after checking some stuff about REmaster (Ink Ribbons, running past enemies, etc.), I think I should restart. For a complete newcomer to the series, is Normal or Easy more suitable?

Mr_Zombie

Normal. It's a survival horror after all, not a walk through the park ;)

Just be prepared to save and die a lot, at least at the beginning. But when the game mechanics and the mansion layout click, you will be able to storm through the game. Because it really isn't that hard. The beginning - when you're completely lost, don't know where to go, what items to pick up and use, where are the enemies - can be punishing. But after first hour or so you will be moving between rooms in no time.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
I like both styles (But prefer action). So I think the older games should stick to just being remakes in the vein of REmake. Update the original game while adding some new things as well. While mainline should still find a balance that is still primarily action, but better presented to please more people like RE4.

Same, honestly. I love Revelations the way you love mainline, but that just reinforces the notion that they potentially have a product line-up that can offer something to fans of all types--no small feat considering how fractious Resi fans can be. Let mainline be mainline, let REmakes be faithful homage, and Revelations can sit someplace in the middle. If this is Capcom's path, I fully support it.

So after checking some stuff about REmaster (Ink Ribbons, running past enemies, etc.), I think I should restart. For a complete newcomer to the series, is Normal or Easy more suitable?

Normal for sure. Just use multiple save slots to go back as needed. You'll start getting a feel for the resource cost of your actions, and then you can go back and do things differently if you burn too much ammo or herb. Once you figure out a good path, you'll find your resources start to pile up.

They weren't on the roads at all, only their entrances. The dialogue I posted even says this, look at those distances, 160-300 miles outside the city. BIO2's openings don't start until they're already well within the city limits and well past the checkpoints. There is no problem here, you are looking for excuses to call it one.

No problem? 160 miles out, holy shit is that too far, only blocking roads and they were forced to fall back, at 160 miles out? If zombies getting that far out of the city the nuke didn't do shit, they already free. Also the dev specifically says they slipped through as they retreated back, not that they were already in when the blockade was put up,so they could have been caught by the outward movement of the inner blockade.

TRAVELER'S DIARY

The island exists on no map.
I learned of its existence from a certain document and landed on the island, seized by my curiosity.

And this is some grade A ridiculousness right here. Exists on no map? Well an island that size would have been charted long before Umbrella existed, so what, now we got Umbrella contacting every single mapmaker in the world and paying them off to hide the island on all new print editions of maps, while finding every old map that exists to destroy them and hide it. Also satellites don't exist except they do.

Oh but he found it on a document, of which there would be thousands upon thousands since the island was a mining export for years and years. Well played Umbrella.

Claire couldn't wash up very far away from it as she'd never have survived so already got a massive ballpark of the area it is

The entire notion is ludicrous. Nobody was looking for Rockfort island, it's not comparable.

Just because devs invent a reason for something that doesn't make it a good excuse.

News Bot

Banned
It isn't too far, though. Raccoon City is surrounded by stretches of wasteland. Then a forest. Then mountains. Degeneration even shows a military checkpoint, beyond the mountains.

The island's existence was forgotten in the repeated turmoil of the Era of Stagnation, when its export business failed and many emigrated and died off, and the Fall of the Soviet Union, when much records and documentation were lost. Then it was visited by Alex, specifically because it was a forgotten island with sterile land, severe climate and small population of no interest to the outside world, and she purchased land on it and put measures in place to detain anyone who traveled to it. It was initially settled by Russians in the 20th century, already written off by many for having no farming potential or fishing ground, and was forgotten in a short time, so no map was ever updated with it.

Claire couldn't wash up very far away from it as she'd never have survived so already got a massive ballpark of the area it is

She didn't wash up, she was picked up by a boat after being adrift for some time, ala Bourne Identity. All she knew was that it was the Baltic Sea, information that the BSAA didn't use to search for the island as a priority since according to Claire, the incident had soundly resolved itself. Claire thought everyone was dead, including Moira. An isolated island with no living residents wouldn't be priority for a B.O.W. disposal mission in contrast to active terrorism in populated areas. Barry was the only one searching for the island, while the BSAA was busy with more important matters and he was merely a consultant with low security clearance who simply refused to believe his daughter was dead despite damning evidence.

Once more, there is no problem.

BTails

So, I started my 20th Anniversary playthrough of the series this weekend, and just finished REmake HD last night. I haven't played the first game for more than 5-10 minutes since playing the REmake when it originally launched on Gamecube. Some thoughts:
  • I played as Jill, and loved how the rewritten dialog referenced the original famous camp, but tried to modernize it (Example, Barry saying "You were almost as flat as a sandwich")
  • I remember the REmake being extremely difficult. Maybe it's because I was a lot younger when I first played, but I found I had an excessive amount of ammo and health by the end of the game this time around. Due to avoiding zombies at the beginning/burning zombies when I killed them, I only ever spawned one Crimson Head, not counting the one that automatically spawns in the golden hallway. In fact, I only killed a Crimson Head to get the achievement. It made the lab extremely easy: I just plowed through everything with the 50ish Shotgun shells I had on hand.
  • I also remember the game was more explicit in "Wesker's Death", but was surprised to see that he "disappeared" after the Tyrant fight in the lab.
  • The HD REmaster looked great! I was worried considering all the talk when it released about upscaling the prerendered backgrounds, but I thought they looked really good. Maybe it's because I played the game in 4:3, the extra zoom on the widescreen setting might make the flaws stand out more.

All in all, a great way to start my journey back through the series for the 20th anniversary! Next up in a week or so, Resident Evil 2, my favourite game in the series! I'll be playing the Dreamcast release, which I've never played before, having had the PSX version growing up.

[*]I also remember the game was more explicit in "Wesker's Death", but was surprised to see that he "disappeared" after the Tyrant fight in the lab.

That's what happens in Jill's scenario if Barry survives, in all other variations Wesker gets stabbed by the Tyrant.

In Chris's scenario, Wesker always dies like that, no matter what, making for a more satisfying ending.

The original was very similiar in that regard, in Jill's good ending, Wesker seemingly got away, though you could actually find his corpse in a different room.

Ein Bear

Why does RE0 HD have entirely different controls to RE1 HD? All these different control schemes and they're all absolutely terrible. This is absolutely baffling.

RSB

Banned
Why does RE0 HD have entirely different controls to RE1 HD? All these different control schemes and they're all absolutely terrible. This is absolutely baffling.
Yep, it's awful. I have to use the custom mapping on the PS4 to make it bearable (still annoying though, since it changes all the inputs on the system) Seriously Capcom, was it really that hard to include the same control settings as REmake HD?

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I still wonder how Arklay would have went. That pitch looked good. I personally think they would have downplayed the Resident evil angle. Which isn't a bad thing.

Still it would be cool to see more stuff like Outbreak with "regular" people dealing with the biological warfare.

Has it been confirmed Arklay wasn't the pitch that went through? To my knowledge, they just said back in 2014 that a Resident Evil TV series had been greenlit, and we'd learn more about it closer to the release of the sixth live-action movie. We're not quite close to that release and no word I'm aware of, if it's related to the movies or something different, but I don't think anything is in or out at this point in time.

Jawmuncher

Umbrella Corps Releasing June 21st 2016 - New Customization Trailer

untitled2pobt6.png

Would be nice if they announced cross play.

Jawmuncher

I can buy all of that besides Outbreak. Those games are great.

The only game in the series that is pretty much universally accepted as bad are Gaiden and Orc. But even those have some supporters.

I don't think ORC is horrible but a lot of dumb decisions hurt it.

I can buy all of that besides Outbreak. Those games are great.

The only game in the series that is pretty much universally accepted as bad are Gaiden and Orc. But even those have some supporters.

I don't think ORC is horrible but a lot of dumb decisions hurt it.

Outbreaks are pretty horrible, a lot of bad design choices/ideas/implementation, but the dev work is mostly good so the presentation makes them look better. In contrast to ORC that had some decent design choices and ideas, but the dev work was just cheap and shitty making them look worse.

@Zero, Darkside would have been great, but the shaky cam and trying be dramatic with it in a game all about precision shooting is just dumb, and the bosses were stupid where you killed them but had to keep fighting waiting until get to a set scripted moment before they actually died.

kamineko

Does his best thinking in the flying car
I love Outbreak <3

I never got around to trying Gaiden. Sounds pretty bad, but I'm still curious

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I stand that Dead Aim is underrated, not near the best, but replaying it it was a lot better than I imagined.

My least favorite RE game is Gun Survivor 2, and even that I think is just okay, though.

kogasu

Umbrella Corps on June 21st?

Heyyyy, that's on my birthday...

What a gift! I hope they kept the receipt...
I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm just bein an ass lol

Seriously though, online MP shooters like these aren't really my my cup of tea so I'm not in a hurry to play it but hopefully it turns out well for you guys who really want it.

GS2
Gaiden
DA
Outbreak 1+2
DSC camera and encounter design was trash.
RE6
ORC

What about GS1? I thought I always heard it was shit too but I've never played or really seen either of the GS games anyway.

Top Bottom