• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Richard Spencer's,Tila Tequila's account suspended from Twitter after neo-Nazi tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkeband

Banned
I'm pretty sure Tila Tequila is just a crazy person who says whatever gets her attention.

But at least now, without a Twitter, maybe she can get some help.

Maybe she thinks she'll receive Honorary Aryan status?

Not that crazy a theory. Like those idiots who joined ISIS because they think that they'll be respected for following their cause, then they just get raped and killed instead.

She probably thinks that being part of their ideology will allow them to accept her as an 'enlightened' peer with an unfortunate background. Unfortunately, they probably view her as little more than an obedient pet. Either way it gets people talking about her which is probably one of her motivations anyway.

GOOD.

I've been hunting down and reporting explicitly bigoted tweets like crazy now that Twitter actually wants to do something about it. Tila Tequila was one of those accounts I found plenty to report on.

I'm not particularly interested in whether she's just an attention troll, a genuine believer, or mentally ill. Someone who proudly tweets literal pro-Nazi messages needs their platform stripped.

Why yes, that does also apply to Donald Trump, even though Twitter will absolutely never cut his account off.

kevin1025

Banned
Tila Tequila...

Now there's a name I have not heard in a long time.

A long time...

But good to hear there's movement on shutting down hate speech in its various forms on Twitter.

Oppo

“Seig [sic] heil!”

boy. that's kind of everything about the "alt right", in one phrase, isn't it.

she may have gifted us "alt reich" though, i'm gonna use that!

Rayis

Tila Tequila was doing the whole racist alt-right queen schtick due to her ephemeral fame waning, she couldn't get eyes on her so she had to get racist for attention.

banned9jckw.gif

Good

At the conference, the 35-year-old Vietnamese-American model posed for a photo in which she and two other individuals performed the Nazi salute. She shared it on Twitter, writing the caption, “Seig [sic] heil!”

image.php

just funny you had a german char avatar

geomon

Good, fuck em! I'm sure they'll spout some bullshit about the 1st amendment (even though Trump seems to have a problem with that particular amendment himself by bullying the press) but guess what asswhipes, Twitter is a publicly traded company and they decide what content is posted on their service.

MIMIC

Banned
While she has said in the past that she is not “a racist nor anti-Semitic and absolutely not 100% a Nazi supporter,” she described herself in her Twitter bio as an “Alt-reich Queen! Literally Hitler!”

My brain hurts

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm not very surprised about Tila actually. I know some Vietnamese women who are completely white washed and don't think they are Asians. Same goes for some Koreans I know.

N4Us

Tila had a near-fatal brain aneurysm several years back. Shortly after recovering was when she first started tweeting about all the aryan and neo-nazi stuff.

Crayon

Tila had a near-fatal brain aneurysm several years back. Shortly after recovering was when she first started tweeting about all the aryan and neo-nazi stuff.

If I get and aneurysm and wake up a nazi, scalp me.

Does Tila Tequila not realize that in a white supremacist/Neo-Nazi world she would be a second-class citizen, if not killed outright?

Have you never heard of gay or black Nazi supporters in the era of Hitler?

There were a decent amount of people that genuinely thought they'd be considered the good ones and thus spared.

Like anyone with hope, they were wrong in the end

Like I said, I feel bad for her on that regard, but the reason why she's a psycho hateful neo nazi doesn't really change the fact that she's now a psycho hateful neo nazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom