• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Richard Spencer's,Tila Tequila's account suspended from Twitter after neo-Nazi tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
The doctors removed the brain and left the aneurysm.

Gq1aP3Z.jpg

Supast4r

Why no concern for Tila's mental health? Only Kanye gets love.
Kanye is one of the best rappers of all time. Hell you could say the best and I wouldn't disagree. What the fuck has Tila ever done outside of a random reality show that she went on because she was a MySpace celeb at the time?

Khoryos

Hate to say it, but given the last year, it's probably time to follow Germany's example and criminalize Nazism outright.

Really? With your next government being what it is, are you *sure* you want to remove the constitutional protection of free speech and political affiliation?

Enzom21

I love that her calling black people niggers didn't get her banned but a sieg heil does.
It's always fascinating what companies find tolerable.
Nigger always seems to be slightly okay.

Gattsu25

Banned
Richard Spencer is a good start, though. Remove the head, kill the body.

Oh, I was thinking outside the neo-nazi/alt-right movements. I mean, continue to purge those accounts, sure...but Twitter's also the social media home to a bunch of international terrorist organizations.

CloudWolf

The irony being that Twitter is a privately-owned website and not Government-controlled, and thus "free speech" does not apply.

Why the fuck are we talking about Tile Tequila and not Richard Spencer?

This is why she is a Neo Nazi, guys.

One used to be a minor celebrity, the other is a guy who's even described as a 'white nationalist' on Wikipedia. What would there even be left to say about Richard Spencer?

johnsmith

remember me
Too little. Too late. The platform that all the major newspapers gave to a literal nazi is a fucking disgrace.

White power privilege

HJgNa1M.jpg

Liha

Banned
So the two guys pictured with Tia are Jewish, and doing the Nazi salute? Wonders never cease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI&feature=youtu.be

You can be a Jew and a Nazi.

According to historian Bryan Mark Rigg, an Israeli Army and United States Marine Corps veteran, up to 160,000 soldiers who were one-quarter, one-half, and even fully Jewish served in the German armed forces during World War II. This included several generals, admirals, and at least one field marshal, Erhard Milch.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling

Henkka

Banned
Self hatred is a real thing. I'm not sure why that is shocking in the slightest.

It doesn't sound like they're actually a part of Spencer's following.

"I'm Jewish, and wanted to see what it's like"

Sounds more like they were just curious about the nazis in town, and took the photo as a joke. Or they're lying about being Jewish.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
It's a start. This alone is going to have a huge backlash, but Twitter better not chicken out.

And I'd laugh at the backlash if I were Twitter. I'd almost want to create memes of the backlash if I was Twitter.

PSqueak

Banned
how the fuck does someone who is a POC who goes by the fucking name "Tila Tequila" ends up a white supremacist?!

HOW?!

Oersted

Tila Tequila, mentally ill, adores Trump.
Kanye West endorses Trump. Ends up in mental hospital.

There might be a pattern.

Kanye is one of the best rappers of all time. Hell you could say the best and I wouldn't disagree. What the fuck has Tila ever done outside of a random reality show that she went on because she was a MySpace celeb at the time?

That is not fair.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch

If that is your reasoning for "Oh poor Kayne, I hope he gets the help he needs" and "Fuck Tila, Useless ass shit". When both are clearly suffering from mental issues.

That's really fucked up and beyond shallow on your part.

Revolver

She's not even pretending not to lip sync.
Also, it looks like they're spraying her with soda, which I think is a good thing among Juggalos(?)

At the time it was reported they were throwing feces and rocks along with soda bottles and other trash and she ended up with a bloody face. So I don't think they were showing her any endearment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom