• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Robert Mueller brings on 16th lawyer, former DoJ official who oversaw fraud unit

CazTGG

Yes, and did that lead to Bill Clinton being convicted by the Senate and removed from office? Nope. Thats why I caution everyone to avoid jumping to conclusions on every little detail coming from Mueller's camp. Everyone wants this to be the next Nixon where it could just as easily be the next Clinton complete with overzealous Democrats being punished at the polls by moderates for spending all their time attacking the President. It is very difficult to remove a president from office via impeachmen(it's never happened before) and the partisan tenor of everything means is highly unlikely enough Republicans will turn on him to do so. Everyone needs to start facing the facts that the two most likely ways if Drumpf being removed from office is losing at the polls in 2020 or being up against the 2 term limit in 2024.

Except Bill, unlike Trump and Nixon, was well-liked and popular even during impeachment proceedings (Johnson is another story since I don't believe we had any dis/approval polls dating that far back, but he was the closest to ever come to impeachment). Trump is supposed to be in his honeymoon period and his net approval rating is negative. Moreover, recent special elections have shown a swing towards the Democrats, so I doubt Mueller's investigation will be what costs Dems the midterms, if anything.

Not epic, but he looks handsome I guess!

20101130192106003_hd.jpg

Lol dude kind of looks like Will Ferrell.

More precisely, he looks like Will Ferrell as W.

Top Bottom