• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that cross platform quick chat works we really need a "good game" command, I need to give people my appreciation of a match well fought

Thank you!!

I am saying the same. We are missing :

-well played (for plays, for "gg", demolitions)
-Lol! (No way at all to express laughter)
-Good luck! (Need to start a game on a positively)
-Yes! Yes! Yes! (For celebrations)

Please Psyonix, cross chat adds so much to my enjoyment :(

and a Good
GOD WTF ARE YOU DOING YOU PIECE OF SHIT
Teammate!

;D

lol that would get a lot of use.

Thank you!!

Would they should do is keep adding more and give us an option to have a quickchat loadout.

Hasney

Also a quick chat saying "Bump me one more time you piece of shit, we may be on the same team, but I will fukkin end you and your little cock"

Sorry, had a bad match earlier.

Thank you!!

Add to that an "unlucky" for a close miss.

Vire

I'm kinda mad that console players can't exclusively troll PC players anymore.

It was fun knowing they couldn't respond and I could just spam nice shot sarcastically.

I would love to see people's reaction when they are first hit with that matchmaking ban after they quit.

Some dude in a 1v1 quit on me because I scored with 20 seconds left lol.

This game needs a post game highlight reel

Game saves any Epic Save or Score and reworks them into a cool after game highlight reel you can watch.

Could even save those highlights to their own server and start having daily or hourly or weekly " highlights of the day " type things. Sort of like Sportscenter's Top 10 or something

I would love to see people's reaction when they are first hit with that matchmaking ban after they quit.

Some dude in a 1v1 quit on me because I scored with 20 seconds left lol.

So 1v1 has bans too? That one I didn't really mind because as long as it counted as a loss.

Game saves any Epic Save or Score and reworks them into a cool after game highlight reel you can watch.

Could even save those highlights to their own server and start having daily or hourly or weekly " highlights of the day " type things. Sort of like Sportscenter's Top 10 or something

This would be fantastic.

KodaRuss

That is a great idea.

Like the patch notes, hopefully player quitting is over now.

Yeah Id love this but sounds Uber complicated

More realistic is a post-match stats screen. Maybe a heat map, but also a series of "medals" for things like "most air time, greatest boost"

I think Uncharted 3 had something like this. Great idea.

SxP

Anyone who can help me with the Barras Bravas trophy? It's the only one I need for the Platinum, so some help would be much appreciated.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I just watched some footage of the previous game.

It's the exact same game, but with slightly worse graphics.

How did that game get slammed so bad in reviews and this one is considered the second coming?

Salsa

I mean the game technically could do a lot more in terms of replays and such

there could be a whole hosting thing where you upload them, miiverse style, and whatnot, like other games do

thing is I doubt they have the proper funding to do any of it

but fuck em for wanting money to do these things by puttin small ads! am I rite

I mean the game technically could do a lot more in terms of replays and such

there could be a whole hosting thing where you upload them, miiverse style, and whatnot, like other games do

thing is I doubt they have the proper funding to do any of it

but fuck em for wanting money to do these things by puttin small ads! am I rite

I suggested a while back:

Just let the community do the montages and stuff. Psyonix just has to link a direct youtube page in the main menu sidebar

Anyone have any experience playing this on PC with local split screen and 3-4 wireless Xbox controllers hooked up? Does it work and are there any issues? Got some friends coming over tomorrow and plan on downloading this on Steam.

Framerate for PS4 on maps with rain still suck.

Yea rain is a killer even on my PC. I have an older videocard and the rain maps drop to 45-50 fps. Would be nice to have an option to turn weather effects off.

Anyone have any experience playing this on PC with local split screen and 3-4 wireless Xbox controllers hooked up? Does it work and are there any issues? Got some friends coming over tomorrow and plan on downloading this on Steam.

Niece and nephew played with me like this and had no issues. Should be fine. You only need one wireless dongle for up to 4 controllers I believe.

RedAssedApe

Banned
KdYlBe.gif

KkZVz2.gif

Well that was an embarrassing way to get scored on. Its like that washed up player who can't jump no more. As you can see I don't yet have a full grasp on the game controls. lol

I can't get my update to download past 50%. It gets hung up and even seems to go backwards a bit. Really strange.

I've paused, resumed, shut down, unplugged, everything.

edit: on PS4

If you're going to put people in jail for quitting, maybe make sure every other game isn't an unplayable mess that I have to keep playing because I don't want to be locked out for fifteen minutes.

Has it been improved on the other maps? Because previously only one map was a smooth 60 fps.

The Stadium maps both feel a lot smoother, probably as good as Urban Central.

The maps with no improvements are the rainy maps, and the map that reminds everyone of Sega (in the day). I believe this same map has the night variant, which seems to be smoother.

The rain maps need work.

Also, they intend to add a "Forfeit" button in the future... Anyone know how that will work?

If you're going to put people in jail for quitting, maybe make sure every other game isn't an unplayable mess that I have to keep playing because I don't want to be locked out for fifteen minutes.

they should allow quitters to join 'quitter servers' in the downtime, like GTA online used to do (idk if it still does)

Yudoken

No problems at all, just plug the wireless adapter into your pc, connect the controller in the order you want to have and first player controls the game, others join with start.
We even often use 2 PS4 pads wirelessly and two 360 wireless pads and work fine.
I don't know if the little bug is still there but player 3 and 4 are switched somehow.

Navid

Managed to score a flying goal in overtime earlier tonight, being completely average at this game on my best day it definitely felt good to at least get a taste of what the rocket part of Rocket League feels like... :D

Flying Goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom