• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rocket League |OT| Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsguy

I will literally buy every piece of DLC they vomit out for this game, that's how much I love it.

$4.99 for a hat? Sure!

$9.99 for some neon? Absolutely. No questions asked Psyonix. Just keep my wallet.

Yeah. By making it free on ps+ they earned all my money. I never buy dlc for anything, but I'll buy dumb shit in this just to feel like I'm supporting them.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I will literally buy every piece of DLC they vomit out for this game, that's how much I love it.

$4.99 for a hat? Sure!

$9.99 for some neon? Absolutely. No questions asked Psyonix. Just keep my wallet.

At those prices I'd have to pass, just because I like a game it doesn't mean I'll overpay for DLC, that's what a lot of games with micro transactions do wrong, they price too high so average Joe can't justify it.

Thoughts on utopia?

I wonder what original maps we'll see

I can see them adding all of them.

Btw, I remember you asking about the benefit of aerials when you were in defence, and I said that it was mostly reverse aerials that mattered. I was just messing about with some bots and got the perfect example of what I was talking about.

SpanishPartialAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam.gif

I could reverse aerial to stop the ball dropping right over my goal. Obviously it's much harder when everyone can aerial but I think it shows what I was trying to explain :)

At those prices I'd have to pass, just because I like a game it doesn't mean I'll overpay for DLC, that's what a lot of games with micro transactions do wrong, they price too high so average Joe can't justify it.

That person was being hyperbolic to make a point. I think Psyonix understands they can't charge that much for that stuff, at least I hope they do.

Edit: I hope I face Kronovi one day just so I can say I faced greatness.

BShadowJ

Btw, I remember you asking about the benefit of aerials when you were in defence, and I said that it was mostly reverse aerials that mattered. I was just messing about with some bots and got the perfect example of what I was talking about.

I could reverse aerial to stop the ball dropping right over my goal. Obviously it's much harder when everyone can aerial but I think it shows what I was trying to explain :)

Seeing stuff like this reminds me I suck at Rocket League... LOL

That feel when you and a teammate both try to stop the ball from heading towards goal on opposite sides of said ball, making it sit nicely static for the opposing team to knock in happily right between both of us....

I wonder if they're ever going to address the issue of item stats not collecting during online games. It's such a waste to have distance driven, time played, boost time etc, not work except for offline matches.

Jibbed

The people at psyonix must be so happy and stressed out at the same time with this launch lol

I'd say more stressed at the minute ha, seems like they're having a constant battle with the database to keep it functional.

Issues still persisting apparently, I'm completely offline as are a few people I have on Steam.

I still can't play online. Why are you doing this to me Rocket League! I've been supporting you since you where called Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars :'-(.

I still love you <3

ErichWK

This URL

http://giant.gfycat.com/SpanishPartialAsiaticgreaterfreshwaterclam.gif

So good

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
How did Kronivi even setup the match he's in? (4v1, All-Star Bots)

I want to try and see how badly I lose.

The Cowboy

Man the AI can be dumb as a post sometimes, shot on goal and its going in - happy days. Then watch as your AI team mate screams across the goal line and punts the ball towards the corner of the pitch /rage!!!!!.

Still love it though, hard to find a game in which you can gets screwed over (and screw up yourself often :D) and still have a great time doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom