• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

The Bellas are only watchable on Total Divas.
And that's where they should stay.

I could say the same thing about John Cena.

rrc1594

CAcn8iB.gif

Nice....

Big One

Banned
Honestly the last great WWE Diva's match outside of NXT was AJ vs. Kaitlyn at Payback 2013. Was it Payback? I don't remember, but AJ was so over then and that match was great.

Alucard

Banned
I'm just saying its a shame. Women's matches do not have to be piss breaks for Main events.

The WWE is run by horny old men. (Vince, Dunn, Hayes) This shit isn't changing any time soon. The guys in power have an antiquated sense of male and female power relations and how they should be depicted.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
Honestly the last great WWE Diva's match outside of NXT was AJ vs. Kaitlyn at Payback 2013. Was it Payback? I don't remember, but AJ was so over then and that match was great.
Natalya vs AJ main event last year. Back when main event mattered for that 1 month.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Oh great, yet another match of the person the crowd wants in the match not getting in the match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom