• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Royal Rumble 2015 |OT| 30 Men enter. Roman remains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

This crowd is not buying into this.

God what a fucking shame. Nikki has improved and Paige and Natalia could work better than some of the men (including Cena)

I'm assuming that includes the entrances for 1 and 2 and promo, but isn't that still kind of ridiculous for a match that is routinely a few minutes under the actual hour mark

Roman Reigns to last 1 hour and 30 mins in the rumble eliminate 20 superstars and win the rumble. They will make him look strong no matter what.

Looks just like every other WWE game to me.
Oh wait... they're ALL trash.
KuGsj.gif

F U!!! Superstars and Wrestlefest are the shit!!!

UberTag

God what a fucking shame. Nikki has improved and Paige and Natalia could work better than some of the men (including Cena)
Can you blame them? Do the announcers sound like they care? Are they calling any of the moves? Fuck no. They're gabbing about nothing.

Fox318

They advertised Kidd being ringside but I guess they pulled him back because they were afraid he would be more over than Cena's lady friend.

UberTag

The Top 3 worst announcers in the world everybody. As per voters in the Wrestling Observer Awards.
Fans doing the Sami Zayn chant to pass the time.

Omega

Banned

How can you expect people to care about the divas division when the people in charge of it don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom