• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumor: Monster Hunter Wilds PS5 demo at TGS 2024 have various texture issues (targets uncapped 30fps on PS5Pro)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch

Chinese content creator Dog Feeding Club with knowledge on game performance is reporting Monster Hunter Wilds is running very poorly on the demo stands at TGS 2024:
PS5 is running at 30 FPS, the demo doesn't have performance mode. The game stutters during intensive FX scenes, the texture quality is underwhelming, some rocks completely miss textures. Frame rate is rather low during combat."
The rest of his comments are game impressions, he only had 30 minutes but he was overall impressed with how the game plays desptie the obvious issues.
Comment:
AI Translated Comment:
Other content creators also reported the game was running at 30 FPS on the Summer Game Fest demo a month ago.

There's also this image floating around saying the game targets 30 FPS Uncapped on PC and PS5 Pro, but since i couldn't find a source i didn't include it in the title (posted at the MH subreddit):

Fxxp6my.jpeg

LectureMaster

Gold Member
LMAO, you do realize this reddit post is actually using my thread as the source.

Mayar

Re Engine is a very bad engine for open world games, if I were Capcom I wouldn't use it in such games. If the situation with Dragons Dogma 2 hasn't taught anyone anything, I can tell you right away before the release of this game that it will work very poorly regardless of your hardware.

CyberCali

Staff Member
LMAO, you do realize this reddit post is actually using my thread as the source.

GAF -> Reddit -> GAF. The circle of life.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom