• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S.F.proposes limited non-citizen voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
You don't think it's a big deal that non-citizens might be allowed to vote?

Granted it is only a school board but that is just the beginning of their agenda.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
What kind of retards are they breeding over there in california?

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
MSW said:

Granted it is only a school board but that is just the beginning of their agenda.
You can already do it in New York, Maryland and Chicago, as the article states.

And yet United States has still not been brought to its knees by the foreigners.

Pimpwerx

What kind of retards are they breeding over there in california?

Probably the idiots who realize they can't continue to block immigrants anymore, so they're planning for the inevitable.

Personally, I don't know if this is really gonna help anything, but maybe it's good to start off now with small things like this, so when the shit hits the fan, they'll be prepared for the big stuff. I think California's doing a much better job with their immigration situation than Florida. PEACE.

xsarien

daedsiluap
MSW said:

Who's "They?"

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I don't have a problem with this.

It is not like school board elections have much bearing outside of the local realm, they are not voting for Senate, President, Governor etc. which is an entirely different issue.

I wouldn't even have a problem with certain cities allowing non-citizens to vote for other local representation.

Hamfam

That would be awesome for a general ellection. Instead of Al Qaeda going to the US to blow it up, they can all just go to a key state and swing the vote in favour of their chosen candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom