• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S.Link FM - PersonaGAF Podcasting for Everyone's Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're doing 2, one for competitive fighting, and one for P4:Arena's story mode. You want on both?

Just to double-check, it's okay that I reserved a spot in the Very Special Episode™ after we recorded, correct? Doing something like that has been my dream since I was small.

cj_iwakura

So, the next episode we'd like to do is the episode will be on the competitive fighting scene in P4: Arena, who'd be interested in joining that discussion?

Dacidbro will be joining us for that one, very exciting!

I look forward to listening! I must be on the story one, of course.

Dantis

If I can get a working microphone and we can work out a reasonable recording time, I would like to be on the story one also, if it isn't full.

On one hand, I'm not much of a competitive fighter (sure, I play and watch stuff, but there's no local groups to play with). On the other, I still haven't cleared all the story modes mainly because the playable structure is kinda dumb (Do we really need a separate story for Yu and Yosuke and Chie and Yukiko each? Why not just one for all four of them and save some time?) though I kinda know how things end in all of them (I have cleared a few, just not all)

So eh, I think I'll just be listening to the episodes. I won't be of much contribution to either side for discussion :s

Levito

Banned
Show is now officially on the itunes store.

w2NjbIv.gif

Levito

Banned
Also, the incredibly talented Doug Farrell has given us permission to use his music in future episodes!

The stage is set, on the 17th Armada, Inorigo, MotheHawk, myself and very special guest Dacidbro will sit down and talk all about Persona 4: Arena.

Exciting times.

Levito

Banned
Not promising anything for that episode with regards to who's going to be on the panel. I've already had like 8 people ask to be on that one and now I'm forced to choose. :\

Me and Armada have first dibs, for obvious reasons.

You need to buy a good mic first. :p (No really DO IT)

cjkeats

Should get people to submit questions and stuff long before hand just so everyone gets in and gets their stuff out.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Not promising anything for that episode with regards to who's going to be on the panel. I've already had like 8 people ask to be on that one and now I'm forced to choose. :\

You need to buy a good mic first. :p (No really DO IT)

I did actually, I just haven't gotten around to testing it yet lol.

(I wanted to last night, but I was kinda sick. Maybe tonight)

Levito

Banned
For real though, for guest's like Erin we really CANNOT have a period where we're missing around with technical problems. Strongly suggest if any of you want in on this episode everyone get a damn good mic and make sure it works properly before we record.

Also I'm going to organize this one to record sometime in the 24 to 26th range. I'm moving at the end of the month and wont have internet for a while, so best to do sooner rather than later.

For real though, for guest's like Erin we really CANNOT have a period where we're missing around with technical problems. Strongly suggest if any of you want in on this episode everyone get a damn good mic and make sure it works properly before we record.

Also I'm going to organize this one to record sometime in the 24 to 26th range. I'm moving at the end of the month and wont have internet for a while, so best to do sooner rather than later.

I don't mean to be overzealous, but in the case that I am chosen to be in this episode; was my second mic okay? It sounded alright in the recording, but I can get a better one if I absolutely need to.

cjkeats

We should tweet the rest of the cast because who knows who else might bite?
I call dibs if we get Troy Baker just so I can swoon in a completely heterosexual way at him.

Lotus Juice seems pretty fan friendly too.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
We should tweet the rest of the cast because who knows who else might bite?
I call dibs if we get Troy Baker just so I can swoon in a completely heterosexual way at him.

Lotus Juice seems pretty fan friendly too.

Karen Strassman. So we can do Dueling Nanakos.

We NEED Laura Bailey. I'll contact her myself; I'm (apparently) in okay with her!

Also, Sam Riegel because he is the nicest guy ever.

PK Gaming

We NEED Laura Bailey. I'll contact her myself; I'm (apparently) in okay with her!

Also, Sam Riegel because he is the nicest guy ever.

uh huh that's nic- WHAT?!?!?!

I have a couple of vas on facebook/twitter, but i doubt i could get them to come on. It's worth a shot though!

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I wish I could get in with some VAs.

..although I did get a seal of approval from Michelle Ann Dunphy for that one voice I did, lol.

Levito

Banned
Look what we have started.

Emailed Erin to work out a time to record the podcast. :)

Update:

It's official, the kickboxing carnivore herself will be game to record with us on the 24th.

(Yes I know Chie wasn't a kickboxer but W/E HYPE HYPE HYPE)

Dang, Levito; I do not envy your position right now. This is some Sophie's Choice-level difficulty.

The guest cap'll still be 5 with yourself, Armada and Erin, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom