• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vae_Victis

Banned
Team fake has really backed off since it was proven real and not an asset flip. Now we all wait for the reveal.
People "backed off" because once they made their mind that this is nothing they are not going to waste hours of their life on a daily basis chasing the posts of some unknown dude with a proven fake account posting stolen songs and random morse code he's making up, or chronicling every time Hasan goes to the toilet to divine the future from the shape of his turds. I don't think it takes Freud to figure that out.

You are wasting your time and energy because you are completely deluded, but that's nobody's problem or business but your own. The fact you seem to be starting to lose contact with reality on a more general level, you see everybody's actions and words through the filter of your delusion, and you can't even apply basic human logic on anyone who does not ascribe to it, is a bit more worrying. This is how proper cults are born, just saying.

People "backed off" because once they made their mind that this is nothing they are not going to waste hours of their life on a daily basis chasing the posts of some unknown dude with a proven fake account posting stolen songs and random morse code he's making up, or chronicling every time Hasan goes to the toilet to divine the future from the shape of his turds. I don't think it takes Freud to figure that out.

You are wasting your time and energy because you are completely deluded, but that's nobody's problem or business but your own. The fact you seem to be starting to lose contact with reality on a more general level, you see everybody's actions and words through the filter of your delusion, and you can't even apply basic human logic on anyone who does not ascribe to it, is a bit more worrying. This is how proper cults are born, just saying.
And still you are wasting your precious time coming here and writing a long complete pointless post…

bitbydeath

Gold Member

It sounds like this being real upsets you, why?

SkylineRKR

People have just moved on.

Team fake has really backed off since it was proven real and not an asset flip. Now we all wait for the reveal.

I backed off because there is nothing to see anymore. For an elaborate ploy this is going places and doesn't seem to accomplish what it set out to do, and the timing is kind of bad straight after E3 and we don't know when PSX will take place. Mainstream attention has died down since.

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

Activity has slowed, because there's a known hiatus on new information. Mad men can only sustain the mania for so long. We need a breather to recharge the fuel cells for another rager later this month, or next month. I check the thread everytime it pops back up. Kojima will be unmasked eventually.

Data Ghost

I have found the whole thing interesting and fun, whichever way it ends up going. Anyone who is taking it more seriously than that, please grow up 👍

8BiTw0LF

Banned

Anyone who is taking it more seriously than that, please grow up 👍
Harry Potter GIF

Third Person.

Horror.

Parallel Universe.

Lets Get Nick Scarpino GIF by Kinda Funny

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I'm sure you know that's not true.

Check out their "galleries" and tell me you think they don't mostly do concept art... or their instagram.. or who runs the company, etc.,etc.

Dekogan Studios was the other one.

Oh, so it was just one other and not "studios"?

You mean this studio?

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Check out their "galleries" and tell me you think they don't mostly do concept art... or their instagram.. or who runs the company, etc.,etc.

Oh, so it was just one other and not "studios"?

You mean this studio?

You don’t need to obfuscate anything from their galleries when it is written in English exactly what they do. Give it up!

Harry Potter GIF

Third Person.

Horror.

Parallel Universe.

Lets Get Nick Scarpino GIF by Kinda Funny

CreateQ posted the same pic from Kojima's shirt.... On blue EDIT: It's his shirt with inverted colors
EDIT: Screen of the pic:

Last edited:

JimRyanGOAT

Also, this doesn't get brought up much anymore.

But Abandoned is using The Tunnel Beckons from Silent hill in their trailer

Some might just brush that off, unprofessional from Hassan or he's just inspired. But with everything piling up, the app, the blog post, it'd be pretty stupid to lose it all over a stolen song. Because its literally just taken and pasted on top of the trailer.

jaysius

Banned
Also, this doesn't get brought up much anymore.

But Abandoned is using The Tunnel Beckons from Silent hill in their trailer

Some might just brush that off, unprofessional from Hassan or he's just inspired. But with everything piling up, the app, the blog post, it'd be pretty stupid to lose it all over a stolen song. Because its literally just taken and pasted on top of the trailer.
Not only unprofessional, but 100% illegal. There are many laws that govern intellectual property, he's lucky he isn't going to get sued into last decade.
Some people think they can rationalize any action no matter how illegal, I guess that's how crime works.

GHG

Gold Member
Scroll down:

alhqJjV.png

So Createq Interactive simply don't exist and/or have no web presence at all?

IntentionalPun

So Createq Interactive simply don't exist and/or have no web presence at all?
Hasan's day job is probably at CreateQ and they are letting him mess around a bit. (or he knows someone there, he lives down the road afterall)

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Scroll down:

alhqJjV.png

Aha! An admission that all of the prior parties are related to each other, though! Someone dropped the ball at Createq!

emivita

Hasan's day job is probably at CreateQ and they are letting him mess around a bit. (or he knows someone there, he lives down the road afterall)
Interesting, so they seem to be taking the...

images

... defense.

Curious choice for poor people caught in a massive internet coincidence train which went way overboard :messenger_grinning_smiling:(y)

IntentionalPun

Interesting, so they seem to be taking the...

images

... defense.

Curious choice for poor people caught in a massive internet coincidence train which went way overboard :messenger_grinning_smiling:(y)

Literally all this dude has is keeping this going in some way w/o it snowballing into something that gets too much attention.

Literally all this dude has is keeping this going in some way w/o it snowballing into something that gets too much attention.
But I don't get it though, is it your contention he's somehow masterminding this whole thing alone? createq (the real one), sony, konami, kojima's connections, nuare, the app, the supposed abandoned game, the arg thing, the capcom tester that confirmed the whole bluebox = kojima, keighley, etc?

Is he the actual Pepe Silvia?

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

But I don't get it though, is it your contention he's somehow masterminding this whole thing alone? createq (the real one), sony, konami, kojima's connections, nuare, the app, the supposed abandoned game, the arg thing, the capcom tester that confirmed the whole bluebox = kojima, keighley, etc?

Is he the actual Pepe Silvia?
He's just a shitty dev (obvious, proven, years of evidence) who managed to troll some people.

You guys make way too big of a deal about 90% of this stuff. There is no "ARG".. hell half the things you guys say are just flat out lies. A capcom tester confirmed bluebox=kojima? lol

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
So the #TeamFake narrative is still that Hasan is playing Sony for fools - made it into PS Blog, playing Demon Blood (which uses same font as Silent Hill), testing/releasing a realtime trailers app for PS5 (never done before), posting from CreateQ's instagram (Kojima t-shirt/They Live - reversed colors).

Who's the conspiracy theorists now?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

IntentionalPun

So the #TeamFake narrative is still that Hasan is playing Sony for fools - made it into PS Blog, playing Demon Blood (which uses same font as Silent Hill), testing/releasing a realtime trailers app for PS5 (never done before), posting from CreateQ's instagram (Kojima t-shirt/They Live - reversed colors).

Who's the conspiracy theorists now?

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA
Again y'll just exaggerate all of this stuff.

And good lord at this t-shirt thing lol

Top Bottom