• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if anyone can translate the bracelet the tester received from Kojima’s guide?

o8y3i970ur871.png

uxndmph0ur871.png

On the below picture you have the translation from some of those symbols to katakana (1 hiragana only on the right "so" and a "z" right below?). The hiragana is bizarre, as it's only used for native japanese words. Makes no sense to be there in the middle of so many katakana (syllables for non jp words)

Not complete though, the bracelet has symbols that aren't there, so hard to translate.

I still remember that in the interview it was said that they should introduce the team and Hasan said something like that habe to be done quickly. However still no life sign of anyone except Hasan. So there is clearly no team. Team Fake will probably now argue again that there is no team because Hasan is a fraud, but still he managed to bring an app in the store, although it’s not released yet. I think it is impossible for a one man operation to create a game and an app (and then one which is the first of its kind). Okay perhaps Hasan is an absolute genius, but he doesn’t come over like this in the video (not to mention that he does not look much like the typical CEO or video game creator).

i think it is pathetic how many people here switched sides, although there was no real explanation for everything.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I still remember that in the interview it was said that they should introduce the team and Hasan said something like that habe to be done quickly. However still no life sign of anyone except Hasan. So there is clearly no team. Team Fake will probably now argue again that there is no team because Hasan is a fraud, but still he managed to bring an app in the store, although it’s not released yet. I think it is impossible for a one man operation to create a game and an app (and then one which is the first of its kind). Okay perhaps Hasan is an absolute genius, but he doesn’t come over like this in the video (not to mention that he does not look much like the typical CEO or video game creator).

i think it is pathetic how many people here switched sides, although there was no real explanation for everything.

I think the silence (hahaha) is part of the plan. Hasan peaked everyone's interest, he's now living in our heads rent free, letting the mystery and suspense marinade.

dotnotbot

It's not an app, just a regular demo/game, don't take everything he says so literally.

SaucyJack

IMO “Hasan” is not a developer at all. He’s just a front for whatever this is.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Last edited:

ElCasual

So wich game is more real: "Kojipro" Silent Hill or Bluepoint Metal Gear?
And I remenber a YouTube chanel called Pythonselkam in the days that Death Stranding was announced, theres a interview with the director of Metal Gear movie and he laughs when heard about the cancelation of Silent Hills.

Javthusiast

Banned
Funny how quick this whole scam died down. By august we will get another delay or a crappy indie trailer and nobody will even muster the strenght to be mad at Hasan anymore. xD

KiNeMz

Banned
That it’s not Kojima or Silent Hill.
But...
What if you think its Kojima but not silent hill?
What if you think Hasan isnt a real person?
What if you think its Silent Hill and not Kojima?
What if you think this is Silent Hill made by Hasan?
What if you think Abandoned is game developed by Hassan?

I can go on. Too much grey here.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
But...
What if you think its Kojima but not silent hill?
What if you think Hasan isnt a real person?
What if you think its Silent Hill and not Kojima?
What if you think this is Silent Hill made by Hasan?
What if you think Abandoned is game developed by Hassan?

I can go on. Too much grey here.
Look up the word “or” lol

I want to point out that a prominent team fake member is the one who has detailed this thread with talk of buttholes and sodomy.

I couldn't find them bracelet post on Reddit, but did anyone figure out if there was any meaning?
ohhh here I come baby, and it's fucking real! 🤡
And Hasan is bottom, oh my! 😅

Best thread ever confirmed.... 🙃

Off topic: can we have Silent Hill or what!

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Nuare does concept art mostly. I think almost entirely considering their web site.
I'm sure you know that's not true.
We are experienced in making award-winning video-games, movies, advertising, branding, full art-style development, animation, 2D art, 3D high and low poly modeling, texturing, VFX and much more.

And what other “studios”?
Dekogan Studios was the other one.

I don’t know it is… I’m not the one claiming it’s been proven.
You were the biggest supporter of team fake and now you see that things like the app is real and you start to position yourself more in the middle. I mean up until now you were 100% sure that this is an asset flip and now you are saying you don’t know anymore.

Top Bottom