• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thief1987

How does “PlayStation game size” get these infos? If real it would at least put the theory of team fake to rest that Hasan is a fraud and there is no game or app.
There is an app, or something that called Abandoned, it's present in Hasan's profile for a while, he even "played" it for 14 hours last time i checked. So it may be just traces of some dev build, like Demon's Souls for ps4 that was found by the same twitter account.

So it is now confirmed that there is a app, so team fake who thought there is no app was wrong. And if there is an app already in the system, either Hasan have pulled it, what I cannot believe because he can not cancel the app probably within 1 day notice (I guess we would need to request that to Sony days in advance) or Sony pulled it themselves.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
So it is now confirmed that there is a app, so team fake who thought there is no app was wrong. And if there is an app already in the system, either Hasan have pulled it, what I cannot believe because he can not cancel the app probably within 1 day notice (I guess we would need to request that to Sony days in advance) or Sony pulled it themselves.
Could be that there is an app, it's available on the dev PSN and so other people with dev kits can access and download it. It could be that the app "works" but has a variety of standards violations that have to be addressed in a follow up submission before it can officially launch on the ps storefront.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
You’re argument of what Sony is being tricked into is on the last page.

You’re wrong of course, Sony knows exactly what’s going on.
Ok?

Im asking someone else what they think… do you know how questions work?

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Set phasers to fun! Shit just got real.
Animated GIF

Last edited:

reksveks

From one of Kojima Pro' jobs listing

業務内容

武器、ガジェット、乗り物、メカなどの3Dモデル制作

Business description
3D modeling of weapons, gadgets, vehicles, mechs, and more

Another listing

・MotionBuilderの使用経験

・乗り物やメカ、モンスターなど、人物に限らない幅広いアニメーションの制作知識、および経験

・フェイシャルアニメーションの実務経験

・リギングの経験、知識

Experience using MotionBuilder
・ Production knowledge and experience of a wide range of animations not limited to people, such as vehicles, mechanics, monsters, etc.
Practical experience in facial animation
Rigging experience, knowledge

Think Kojima is working on an action sci-fi game

There is no way that Hasan can make an app alone and not only that, but something which has never done before. And if he is telling the true and three are many people involved including external studios, who is paying them. Unless Hasan is a Rich guy and pay them from his pocket there were nearly no income in the last 5 years and I don’t think that Sony would just pay them a lot of money in the hope something good comes out at the end. The funny thing is also about the Kickstarter, according to Hasan there was an investor found and even Sony noticed them. Sony apperaently was the only company who noticed their existence and I just wonder why, for a failed Kickstarter, which clearly could not have had a good pitch according to the accumulated money.

I will not leave team real until the final game has been released.

Bo_Hazem

Banned

What I believe:

1) This has nothing to do with Kojima
2) This has nothing to do with Silent Hill

If I'm wrong I'll post a picture of my wife's perfect butthole.. it's perfectly clean and pink.. just the right mix of perky but not TOO PERKY... and it's.. well.. I'm gushing, but it's amazing.

I typed a message to the mods asking them to delete your tag because I thought it was extremely disrespectful to you but deleted it as I didn't wanna get involved as seen you posting normally around. Now I understand.

Over It Abandon Thread GIF

Last edited:

gongal

Neo Member

It's so obviously coming from a NeverBeGameOver times schizo, whos main gimmick was this red/blue (ogre) bullshit, since it was the only thing he got from MGSV trailers and just sticked with it for 6 years of shitposting a dead subreddit.

Last edited:

tommib

Gold Member
True story following: I did hook up with the guy from the photo. Cute as a button. Doesn’t go by the name of Hassan. Finishing a law degree. Lives in Geleen, far from Leiden. No connections to videogames.

But he could’ve have read my post on neogaf before and completely made up his story just to have sex with me.

#teammreal

Doczu

Smell Good Korean Drama GIF by The Swoon

Can't wait for the Silent Hill by Kojima reveal :D
Yeah, i hope i can smell pictures too, cause there is one promise i hope will be delivered and it's not S______L.

Ok guys, channel our energy. We still charging forward, shoveling coal into the burner. CHOO CHOO TEAM FAKE!

tommib

Gold Member
True story following: I did hook up with the guy from the photo. Cute as a button. Doesn’t go by the name of Hassan. Finishing a law degree. Lives in Geleen, far from Leiden. No connections to videogames.

But he could’ve have read my post on neogaf before and completely made up his story just to have sex with me.

#teammreal
This needs an urgent follow up, sorry.

So I just noticed that I have a very small cluster of very little red sores on my manhood. If this turns out to be an STD I’m disclosing this fucker’s phone number on neogaf and you can all ask him where Hassan is.

THE:MILKMAN

This needs an urgent follow up, sorry.

So I just noticed that I have a very small cluster of very little red sores on my manhood. If this turns out to be an STD I’m disclosing this fucker’s phone number on neogaf and you can all ask him where Hassan is.
images

Hide yo dicks, hide yo lips.

Hideo going to great lengths with this ARG!

Top Bottom