• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ElCasual

5qRD9Vr.jpg

Here in México marks for tomorrow but today is 10/8.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
This is so oddly reminiscent of the "Never Be Game Over" fiasco, where after MGS was...abandoned... many felt we were supposed to be feeling the "Phantom Pain", brought forth by the missing Chapter 3, and implied in the game's title. Now people say we are being "abandoned" just as this title suggests.

Of course, "Never be Game Over" turned out to be nothing.

Nothing except the perfect blueprint for a would-be ARG.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Once something has cleared cert you can ask Sony to release it at a specific time, applies to patches as well as games.
Yes; my point is.. what technical issue could there be that Hasan could "work on" or "resolve"? Sony controls PSN is what I meant.. he has no access to resolve any alleged technical difficulties.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Yes; my point is.. what technical issue could there be that Hasan could "work on" or "resolve"? Sony controls PSN is what I meant.. he has no access to resolve any alleged technical difficulties.
Dowe even know if the app has to be updated? Maybe he just pushes something inside the app - a realtime trailer.

Last edited:
Top Bottom