• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FunkMiller

It's a trailer app for the upcoming trailer about the upcoming demo of the real demo.

inception GIF

Today we get a "Sneak peak" according to the app. We are not getting a trailer

That blurry door wil be a little less blurry

Last edited:

GrayChild

I also don't expect them to do a full reveal today.

I'd bet on some in-engine footage that's more of a mood piece, with no actual gameplay.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Resetera seems to be completly silent about this

Has Kojima and Hasan been blacklisted there?

Anyway do we have a countdown ?

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Resetera seems to be completly silent about this

Has Kojima and Hasan been blacklisted there?

Anyway do we have a countdown ?
They talk about it here and there.

Occasional thread; talk of it in the Playstation thread, etc.

But the conspiracy theory thread got locked when people briefly did the "poor Hasan, he's being harassed and it's not his fault!" thing..

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I love letting my imagination run wild, so here goes. What if this ‘app’ isn’t actually a game, but access to a Sony showcase? Could you imagine, after all the quiet, the impact that would have?
comment GIF

Yes, I know there is more chance of me flying to the moon on a cream egg, but that is the basket I’m putting my eggs in.

You maybe smarter than you think.

Airbus Jr

Banned

This is from Kojima IG

Sunset and IV

Does it suppose to mean something ? MGS IV Remake?

Lots of people speak russian on his comment i cant understand what theyre saying

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

They're fucking trolling at this point, imagine the game gets cancelled lol.
I have serious doubts it'll ever release.. or that Hasan is capable of making a "real" game anyways. All he's ever produced were like small areas w/ no real gameplay to speak of that he sold for a few bucks before pulling the embarrassments lol

IntentionalPun

They're fucking trolling at this point, imagine the game gets cancelled lol.
He's been trolling.. and it's all these blatantly obvious attempts to reference Kojima/SH/MGS/whatever.

If this really is some ARG for a SH reveal.. the "game" must be how obvious it all was lol

IntentionalPun

99% chance its vaporware
Yeah.. I mean he actually charged money for this shit:

According to a guy on Resetera this video shows the entire "game".. it's just a couple of rooms.. w/ a couple of audio cues.. and you can "Take pictures" (it just makes a sound, nothing happens.)

Here's how he described it, and sold the "game" based on this description:

THE WHISPERER is a cinematic paranormal investigation game played in First Person. Explore, investigate and communicate with ghosts via EVP ( Electronic Voice Phenomena). Capture entities on camera and fight demons using your camera.
-High quality visuals and audio let you experience an immersive experience.
-Solve puzzles
-Communicate in realtime with entities.
-True dynamic gameplay experience. The game changes based on your actions!
-Side quests to expand your gameplay!
-Fight demons and flee from shadow people!
-The game recognizes when you're stuck and helps you when needed.
-Arcade mode with extra gamemodes such as Ghostbuster mode and survival mode(Full game only)
-Full keyboard and mouse support! -Full Gamepad support (USB and Bluetooth!) -VR compatible (coming soon)
-Console port to Mobile to deliver a true AAA console experience on mobile! Powered by Unreal Engine 4 and created by BLUE BOX Game Studios!

CONSOLE PORT TO MOBILE TO DELIVER A TRUE AAA CONSOLE EXPERIENCE ON MOBILE!!

He said the same thing about his game before that, which looked like a child made it lol

Literally none of the shit in the description is true lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom