• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ManaByte

Gold Member
JcwT0ye.jpg

This is from Abandoned video

Gods Town​

Myth3.jpgBIOGRAPHY

FULL NAME:​

God

OTHER NAMES:​

• Creator of Paradise
  • Lord of Serpents and Reeds
  • The Holy Mother
  • Samael

Female

Deity

Unknown

AFFILIATIONS:​

BEHIND THE SCENES​

DEBUT:​

ALSO IN:​

Wiki Targeted (Games)​

02:BIOGRAPHY

FULL NAME:​

God

OTHER NAMES:​

• Creator of Paradise
  • Lord of Serpents and Reeds
  • The Holy Mother
  • Samael

Female

Deity

Unknown

AFFILIATIONS:​

BEHIND THE SCENES​

DEBUT:​

ALSO IN:​

LESS

This article is about the deity worshiped by the Order. For the enemies representing this figure, see Alessa's Dream, The god, Incubator or Incubus. For this being in the comic universe, see Samael (comics).

God is the mysterious sun goddess worshiped among many members of the Order and has played a significantly antagonistic role throughout the Silent Hill series. She is often mentioned in the games revolving around religion, rather than games such as Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill: Downpour.
She may be responsible for giving Alessa Gillespie her supernatural powers, as well as watching over the town of Silent Hill, Maine and influencing the area with supernatural properties, however, it is a mystery to how far God's role extends, and if She truly exists. James Sunderland in Silent Hill 2 mentions that the old gods of the town have not left the place and they still grant power to those who venerate them.
let it go GIF

Clover904

Man, I'm beyond annoyed at this point. How many times is Blue Box going to disappoint potential purchasers?

I don't know what this game is. I don't know how well the teaser and buildup to the final game will be, but I do know that I will not be preordering. These guys are not dependable at all.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Guys it’s all part of Kojima’s master plan to keep us hanging until he reveals the game in 2027. This marketing is genius.

Klik

Hasan's ultimate plan

-Make a fake gorgeous next gen gameplay trailer

-Make people spend 60$ on fake pre-order

-Live like a king in a non-extradition country for the rest of life

-Make Netflix do documentary about this😅

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
Honestly. Sony is just as bad for not ending this shit.
What the fuck kind of marketing people did they hire? A bunch of silence for a year then some fake ass marketing? And they remain silent.

Take the capes off this shit is a joke from sony

Top Bottom