• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
How much is a "few hours" in Hasan's world?
GIF by MOODMAN

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I’m afraid if this ends up being fake as I suspect the hype will turn into disappointment and disappointment will turn to rage and someone will do something stupid.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
in few hours.

9t0kRpT.jpg

Colonel: Websites are falling silent all around the world. This is the first global shutdown in history, Snake.

Snake: "They must be shitting themselves over at the NeoGAF right now," *sharply inhales through oxygen mask*

Otacon: But how is Hasan going to launch an app with global web shut downs?

Colonel: There's one place where he could do it.

Otacon: You don't mean...?

Colonel: A lonely island. Off the coast of the Fox Archipelago. Where Kojima made his debut.

Otacon: Shadow Moses Island?!

Snake: Shadow...Moses?!

Mei Ling: METAR GEAR SORID REMAKU. DO YOU RIKE IT?!?!

Kdad

I know i have repeated this before but check at HasanKarahman psn

Our Dutch-Turkish game developer Hasan Kahraman also has a PlayStation Network account, which has a total of 1238 trophies in it, which in an interesting twist of fate is the exact same number used for a Japanese commercial for Silent Hill 4.
iLe7jN9.jpg

Now if u ask my opinion id say its up to u if u want to think this is a coincidence or not
This has also been discussed.100's a pages back...was established very early on etc etc

CuNi

Was Shu head of indies when that released....

nope

No, he was President of SIE Worldwide Studios. That makes it even worse.
He became head of Indies in 2019 when they were formed.
If such games were allowed back then, I don't see what would have changed now.

THE:MILKMAN

Just as an aside, does anyone have a technical explanation why certain big name followers of the BBGS Twitter have disappeared in their followers list? The odd thing is if for example you check Keighley's or Schreier's following list they still follow them.

jonnyp

No, he was President of SIE Worldwide Studios. That makes it even worse.
He became head of Indies in 2019 when they were formed.
If such games were allowed back then, I don't see what would have changed now.

But at least it was something that actually released and if people bought that shit then that's on them as far as I'm concerned. It's not like it ever looked good or got good reviews.

Here we have a guy who has a string of projects that never made it to an actual release and currently is just dicking people around.

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
what would that change? someone else was... this still happened
I have a theory about that game...
Seeing how bad it is I thought it was the game made by the son/daughter/niece/nephew of someone important at Sony.
And the person greenlighting it was like "happy birthday you got published", like the parents hanging ugly drawings done by their kids on the fridge.
I think it is one of the most plausible explanation....That or a night of drinking that ended badly for the greenlighting team.

Top Bottom