• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE:MILKMAN

I have a questions about Hasan pre-2015 when his first foray into games seemed to have happened with Rewind.

What evidence is there of him online before Rewind was announced? What qualifications has he obtained to be a game developer and I would also like to know what process you have to go through to obtain a PS5 dev kit (assuming he blagged it but is now a scammer as team fake claim).

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Cliffs for people who absolutely can't stand watching Youtubers? 🌶️
He thinks it's a company that lies about games and tries to create hype in order to attract investors. Then he says imagine if it's Kojima asking Hasan to create the shittiest company ever, until nobody believes anything.. and then.. they reveal Silent Hills.

Why that somehow means he's supporting Team Real you'd have to ask MudoSkills MudoSkills

Last edited:

GuinGuin

Banned
I have a questions about Hasan pre-2015 when his first foray into games seemed to have happened with Rewind.

What evidence is there of him online before Rewind was announced? What qualifications has he obtained to be a game developer and I would also like to know what process you have to go through to obtain a PS5 dev kit (assuming he blagged it but is now a scammer as team fake claim).

So far the internet has not produced a birth certificate or high school graduation photo. The man is a ghost. Or more accurately a ghost in the machine. 🌶️

THE:MILKMAN

He thinks it's a company that lies about games and tries to create hype in order to attract investors. Then he says imagine if it's Kojima asking Hasan to create the shittiest company ever, until nobody believes anything.. and then.. they reveal Silent Hills.

Why that somehow means he's supporting Team Real you'd have to ask MudoSkills MudoSkills

The twist ending!

IntentionalPun

This has garnered a lot of traction and a lot of people are running connections on youtube to Kojima/Sony being involved. Usually when people ask like they did to Konami you could just say no we have no affiliation with Blue box other than they are making a game for the Playstation platform called Abandoned. So either Sony got egg on their face and let a great marketing movement tank, and make them look like idiots. Or there something to this.

I mean if this guy goes silent for a long ass time and fall comes and goes and Sony event in September comes and goes then I guess teamfake were right all along and we all went too far down the rabbit holke, but also so didnt youtubers, game journo's and personalities.

You guys focus so much effort on believing things because of what people ARENT Doing. Sony isn't commenting, Kojima isn't, Konami isn't... that's not evidence of anything other than them not commenting.

All the actual evidence shows Hasan is a garbage asset flip developer w/ a 6 year history that includes obvious Kojima/PT references in his things that didn't or barely sold.

So yes.. Konami isn't commenting.. Sony isn't commenting.. Kojima isn't commenting... but how do you fit what we DO know about BlueBox in with "that means it's actually a Kojima game?" We have no clue how much any of these entities are actually paying attention to the facts of all of this.. up until a few days ago it was mostly conspiracy theorists saying things, and only recently did the "BlueBox is a Scam" image get created that succinctly pointed out all the things I've been babbling about for months. Have they seen it? Do they care? He's still just an indie dev claiming constantly he's not Kojima... he hasn't charged anyone any money on the PlayStation platform., etc.

IntentionalPun

If there is one thing Sony I think WOULD care about it's that Hasan has most likely been lying about his company, their size, their abilities, etc. for years.

I don't think that's been succinctly demonstrated; maybe we need a new image pointing out all the bizarre statements he's made about his company, w/ only Michael from Nuare being the only human being to ever actually associate themselves with BlueBox lol

Because I doubt any of them really care about the guy selling asset flips before.. asset flip games have even appeared on PlayStation 4 before and Sony did nothing.

But constantly lying about your actual company? I mean.. that's actual fraud, if he used those lies to get a Partner account.

Last edited:
If this is a scam as "Team Fake" says, then at least we are not paying Hasan anything more than attention, if someone is paying him, then he/she should know better who to invest money with, and avoid the scam. I am with "Team Real" since the beginning since it is a fun ride. The only thing I have "wasted" has been time, but it is really entertaining all the details people come with. Those at "Team Fake" keep coming here so I guess:

gladiator GIF

Since I saw the guy, it reminds me of another guy I live with (kind of the same facial features, body type), and to be honest that guy had issues which cost me a PSP and some games. If you may ask why I vote "Team Real" for a game made by someone who I do not trust, well it is because I vote first before checking things XD. Since I vote, I stay with it till the end and accept the consequences which are none. In the end, I am not paying for a game that is not released and may never exist. I take the L with honor and the same with the W.

Last edited:
If it looks so awful then why have I spent the last few hours arguing with people that think it is 100% real footage? Clearly it's good enough to convince many people that it's actual video.
That's because it is real footage, from the looks of it my guess would be taken by a pixel 5 using night sight. The clear give away that it's likely that phone is night sight turns the night sky blue, like what you see in the video.

Abandoned is a shooter/survival game,” he told NME. “It has some horror elements in it but it’s not really a horror game. It’s not what people think – that it’s Silent Hill.”

In fact, we know exactly what it is. Hasan gave us an exclusive rundown of Abandoned including plot details, how it plays – just about everything we could ever want to know.

So Hasan gave full details of everything having to do with the game to NME a site I have never even heard of.
NME is a music magazine, one of the most influential of all time, and has been around since 1952. It’s not a no name.

GuinGuin

Banned
That's because it is real footage, from the looks of it my guess would be taken by a pixel 5 using night sight. The clear give away that it's likely that phone is night sight turns the night sky blue, like what you see in the video.

Sky also looks blue just before dawn my guy. That doesn't explain why all of the shadows are inconsistent either. 🌶️

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
I'm confused. So if it's really Kojima, then he's a mastermind and it was a genius ploy, but if it's just Hasan, then he's a scammer and Sony should remove his game? I mean, if it's just Hasan then shouldn't Kojima get punished for his words and deeds, and for brainfucking his followers into hallucinations about low quality phone footage being cutting-edge CGI.

Maybe somebody can talk me through this?

I'm confused. So if it's really Kojima, then he's a mastermind and it was a genius ploy, but if it's just Hasan, then he's a scammer and Sony should remove his game? I mean, if it's just Hasan then shouldn't Kojima get punished for his words and deeds, and for brainfucking his followers into hallucinations about low quality phone footage being cutting-edge CGI.

In Scenario 1 Sony is in on it. In Scenario 2 they aren't

IntentionalPun

Well that's just why Team Real makes no sense to me. Where is the genius in any of it? Kojima hired someone to create garbage on the internet for 6 years, some he bothered to actually charge money for?

It makes no sense.. lol

GuinGuin

Banned
Take your cancel culture somewhere else

cnHjJuX.gif

Lol. Team fakes entire argument is that Hasan is just a Kojima fanboy and all of the references are coming from his love for Kojima. I guess to the point that he co-opted his initials and translated his name from Japanese to Turkish? One hell of a fan. They also conveniently ignore Kojima posting about an Abandoned amusement park and Kojima and Reedus posting images of robbie from silent Hill 3's abandoned amusement park.

IntentionalPun

Lol. Team fakes entire argument is that Hasan is just a Kojima fanboy and all of the references are coming from his love for Kojima. I guess to the point that he co-opted his initials and translated his name from Japanese to Turkish? One hell of a fan. They also conveniently ignore Kojima posting about an Abandoned amusement park and Kojima and Reedus posting images of robbie from silent Hill 3's abandoned amusement park.

1) There are only ~700 last names in the Turkish langauge/culture
2) Kamahran is in the top 300 or so
3) It doesn't actually translate to Kojima's name as his name does not actually translate to "hero"

It's a funny coincidence; one of the more interesting ones if this guy is just an asset flip idiot. But it's less than 1 in a thousand odds.. more like 1 in 500, that a random Turkish dude would have his last name end up kinda sorta translating to the romaji version of Hideo.

And the Kojima tweets/Reedus instagram posts have been addressed... you just have me on ignore <3

It's a fact that BlueBox game studios had a Kickstarter reference w/ heavy handed PT/SH references.. it's a fact that BlueBox has released bad asset flips and charged money for them (those games had nothing to do with Kojima/SH).. you are the ones who don't really reconcile those facts w/ your theory.

Last edited:

tommib

Gold Member
Team fake are the conspiracy theorists thinking Sony, Geoff, and the rest of the internet are trying to trick them with a scam while team Real sees the situation for what it is. (A corporate hype train for consumer engagement.) And are having fun trying to crack the code. Team fake meanwhile pretends to have no interest in the subject yet read and respond to every post in a 12,000 post thread and even wait hovering their mouse in order to get the "first post" in on every page. Sad stuff. You hate to see it. 🌶️
It’s hard to take the eyes away from a slow motion car crash. Morbid curiosity is a bitch. We’re humans and weak.

tommib

Gold Member
eOHrgjX.jpg

The shadow of the man is wrong too.
A) there would have to be a second person behind him as the source of light.
B) the shadow is disconnected from the actual position and movement of the person holding the "camera"
C) It is darkening in a flat plane evenly and not just the objects it would realistically be cast on.
Post of the year. Love it.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Ok, this interview with NME. This has me feeling now that Hasan has shit himself and is going to start being a bit more honest. That or I’ve been rickrolled in to TeamFake. I don’t know what to believe anymore but the more time goes on without a true reveal I lose more and more hope. Still hoping for that bluepoint acquisition though.

GuinGuin

Banned
Ok, this interview with NME. This has me feeling now that Hasan has shit himself and is going to start being a bit more honest. That or I’ve been rickrolled in to TeamFake. I don’t know what to believe anymore but the more time goes on without a true reveal I lose more and more hope. Still hoping for that bluepoint acquisition though.

Honest? He said his whole team is afraid to show their faces because then they would be labeled scammers too when in fact if they did show their face they would show it is a real studio. He lied more times in this interview than ever as far as I can see.

Last edited:

tommib

Gold Member
Abandoned is a shooter/survival game,” he told NME. “It has some horror elements in it but it’s not really a horror game. It’s not what people think – that it’s Silent Hill.”

In fact, we know exactly what it is. Hasan gave us an exclusive rundown of Abandoned including plot details, how it plays – just about everything we could ever want to know.

So Hasan gave full details of everything having to do with the game to NME a site I have never even heard of but is keeping Geoff a man who could promote the hell out of his game and lend him credibility totally in the dark? BS. Kojima just knows if he shares too much through Geoff the jig is up since they are best buds and the world knows it. 🌶️
You not knowing what NME is (so old that it’s not a “site”) is telling me you must be very young explaining why you think a handheld video of some woods is a render. You clearly never spent nights of youth smoking joints in a friends car near a cemetery listening to Aphex Twin in 1996. That’s what that tape looks like.

GuinGuin

Banned
You not knowing what NME is (so old that it’s not a “site”) is telling me you must be very young explaining why you think a handheld video of some woods is a render. You clearly never spent nights of youth smoking joints in a friends car near a cemetery listening to Aphex Twin in 1996. That’s what that tape looks like.

I've been reading video game sites since like 1998 and I've never heard of that shitty site.

baphomet

Well there it is. You want to keep ignoring the facts that's fine, but the amount of crow to eat in here is spectacular.

Not just a simple music magazine. It was a magazine for the zeitgeist. Let’s not pretend that NME hasn’t been a landmark culture magazine since the 1950s:

it doesn't fit the conspiracy so obviously it is some no name outfit.

tommib

Gold Member
Then once again a very stupid choice for someone trying to promote a video game rather than giving the info to Geoff who could actually reach your audience.
NME is still one of the most high profile magazines for what’s going on on the cultural zeitgeist. Mr. Hasan knew very well he would get more credibility by giving an interview to them than to whatever pure videogame journalist - because in that case the journalist would obviously be part of the conspiracy.

Hell yeah, brother! Been there, Aphex and all.

GuinGuin

Banned
NME is still one of the most high profile magazines for what’s going on on the cultural zeitgeist. Mr. Hasan knew very well he would get more credibility by giving an interview to them than to whatever pure videogame journalist - because in that case the journalist would obviously be part of the conspiracy.

I'd you say so. I've never heard of it. The whole interview was nothing but lies regardless.

tommib

Gold Member
I'd you say so. I've never heard of it. The whole interview was nothing but lies regardless.
I actually think our boy Hasan is trying to be as honest as his lying brain allows. He’s fucked anyway. He’s lowering the bullshit shield just a little bit.

Last edited:

JimRyanGOAT

Gotta admit that interview was pretty convincing

I'm still convinced this isn't really a standalone game by Hassan

But maybe it's not Kojima related

Could be a Blue Point remaster for SH or another game not sure.

Last edited:

DeepSpace5D

So Hasan believes Kojima’s tweet was to calm people down after Abandoned was delayed. Glad to know I wasn’t going crazy thinking Kojima’s tweets seemed to intentionally have double meanings.

I guess if true, at the very least Kojima is paying attention to all this.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I actually think our boy Hasan is trying to be as honest as his lying brain allows. He’s fucked anyway. He’s lowering the bullshit shield just a little bit.
He always does this, nothing new in that interview, but don’t you worry there are many more contradictions to come.

GuinGuin

Banned
So Hasan believes Kojima’s tweet was to calm people down after Abandoned was delayed. Glad to know I wasn’t going crazy thinking Kojima’s tweets seemed to intentionally have double meanings.

He says this based on what? It wouldn't calm anyone down it would only fuel suspicion. If he is who he says he is then he has no contact with Kojima but obviously that isn't true.

DeepSpace5D

He says this based on what? It wouldn't calm anyone down it would only fuel suspicion. If he is who he says he is then he has no contact with Kojima but obviously that isn't true.
That’s why I find it to be a pretty crazy statement in that interview. He believes that Kojima is actually tweeting on his behalf. It’s a part of the interview that’s kinda getting glossed over, but for me it’s the wildest part of it.

IntentionalPun

Ehhh..

That doll thing is just.. a brand.. that does that.. every character they create has a zipper for a mouth.

And.. Hideo is working on a Death Stranding trailer.

Hasan is just doing his usual thing where he is denying any association while also saying weird shit that makes people think it's still a conspiracy theory lol

4r9Z8BF.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom