• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Three

Gold Member
They need to be punished some how.
venom-snake-facts-gamerant-featured00.jpg

cortadew

I believe if this is kojima he is deliberately confusing us to generate hype, remember metal gear solid 2, how the patriots wanted to control the information, how the colonel campbell was an AI? I don't think is insane to think this guy could go this far, he is rhe kind of person to do it, he loves to play mind games, blow his audience away, that's his modus operandi.

On the other end if this NOT Kojima, Hasan's reputation as a developer will most likely go down the toilet after all this madness ends.

baphomet

I believe if this is kojima he is deliberately confusing us to generate hype, remember metal gear solid 2, how the patriots wanted to control the information, how the colonel campbell was an AI? I don't think is insane to think this guy could go this far, he is rhe kind of person to do it, he loves to play mind games, blow his audience away, that's his modus operandi.

On the other end if this NOT Kojima, Hasan's reputation as a developer will most likely go down the toilet after all this madness ends.
Hasan's reputation is already trash. If this was Kojima, which we already know it isn't, it would be the actual dumbest shit he's ever done. And he's done some dumb shit.

Kdad

1. What reputation
2. Who cares, he is CGI

I heard George W Bush is going to announce his run for a 3rd term via the Abandoned app, we desperately need him back in these troubled, confusing times 🙏.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
So that's the state of this thread now? Reposting anything Kojima randomly tweets? Might as well rename it "Kojima tweets".
His posts have been steadily counting down to something. Tomorrow will be 1:56 related and then something will occur the next day.

Here, have a read so you can get caught up.

jaysius

Banned
His posts have been steadily counting down to something. Tomorrow will be 1:56 related and then something will occur the next day.

Here, have a read so you can get caught up.
Ok, so if it's not at all related to Abandoned will team Real still consider it a win? They shouldn't, the thread of madness is that Bluebox is making the game.

Last edited:

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
If this were me doing this as an arg then Hasan would just be an actor or even an actual character in the game. Using his statements about his mental health in the interview to have him slowly start acting off, or perhaps even paranoid for his safety based on the threats. More cryptic tweets, weirder reveals, actual tangible things to connect it to the final product.

Perhaps Hasan is under more stress because his "investors" are actually in a mob or cult or some organization using him as a front. Hasan might disappear under mysterious circumstances and we have to use his tweets and trailers to find his last messages. Then we end up finding out his last known location was in a small town that ends up being silent hill. As your playing the game you can find documents about his disappearance and connection to the whole story of the game as Easter eggs or whatnot.

These are just some dumb fun ideas I had and would love to hear what you think or if you had any wild predictions yourself.
What if the Kojima fans are the mob or cult? I hope for Hasan's sake he isn't real. He basically would have just been a normal guy walking into some North by Northwest level shit, but instead of Kaplan, they think he's Kojima.

jaysius

Banned
I think Team Fake is getting worried and that is why they are getting more and more aggressive… Team Fake chill out, even if team real wins, you will also win and get a great game.
pool running GIF by Fox TV

The dumb thing that happened was people need a winning or a losing side, there's neither, it's all entertainment.

Hopefully the next long running rumor thread has a more solid ground to go on.

Last edited:
I also take the interview Hasan did as a clear win for team real. I mean what is team fakes take how he got this interview:
1. They approached him and asked for an interview, but this is very unlikely considering gaming plays only a minor role for this magazine.
2. Hasan approached them and asked to do this interview. Why would they agree to such a small indie developer when they are not focused on gaming. And why would Hasan approach them in the first place, why wouldn't he ask a gaming webpage and as a Dutch it is unlikely that he even heard of this magazine.

Sony on the other hand has such strong ties also in the music industry, that it would be really easy for them to set something like this up.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I also take the interview Hasan did as a clear win for team real. I mean what is team fakes take how he got this interview:
1. They approached him and asked for an interview, but this is very unlikely considering gaming plays only a minor role for this magazine.
2. Hasan approached them and asked to do this interview. Why would they agree to such a small indie developer when they are not focused on gaming. And why would Hasan approach them in the first place, why wouldn't he ask a gaming webpage and as a Dutch it is unlikely that he even heard of this magazine.

Sony on the other hand has such strong ties also in the music industry, that it would be really easy for them to set something like this up.
They have an entire gaming news section, and "Gaming" is in the title they give the website.

"NME | Music, Film, TV, Gaming & Pop Culture News"

They have an entire gaming news section, and "Gaming" is in the title they give the website.

"NME | Music, Film, TV, Gaming & Pop Culture News"

I am a German living in Japan since 12 years and I have never heard of this magazine, news page. Considering Hasan is coming from Dutch, it is surely also fairly unknown there. I am sure he would first asked other outlets and I am pretty sure with all the mystery surrounding the project, one would have agreed to do it.

But even if he contacted NME, it is questionable if the really would agree to do this exclusive interview if it is just a small indie and if an indie an asset flipping scammer.

JimRyanGOAT

I dunno man, the whole theme of the interview was Hassan tripling down that hes not Kojima, with NME saying that they know what it is, but nobody is close.

Which kinda sounds like something is still there, it's just not Kojima related.

Maybe an ARG for another title?

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Kojima once tweeted about ChVrches and then got them to do a song for Death Stranding, so it must be a clue.

Last edited:

tommib

Gold Member
I had a revelation that I’m sure wiser people have had. The believers are mostly hardcore Sony fanboys that get hard-ons for every PS5 exclusive - so of course they’re obsessed with this nothing burger. I’ve been so stupid.

Basically it’s a console wars thread. I’m shocked by my own naivety. And I love Sony. If it wasn’t for them, Returnal (my new God is Harry Krueger) wouldn’t have existed but to be this blind that you want to believe so much that something exists because an app is PS5 exclusive? Bloody hell.

JimRyanGOAT

I had a revelation that I’m sure wiser people have had. The believers are mostly hardcore Sony fanboys that get hard-ons for every PS5 exclusive - so of course they’re obsessed with this nothing burger. I’ve been so stupid.

Basically it’s a console wars thread. I’m shocked by my own naivety. And I love Sony. If it wasn’t for them, Returnal (my new God is Harry Krueger) wouldn’t have existed but to be this blind that you want to believe so much that something exists because an app is PS5 exclusive? Bloody hell.

or maybe people just want a believed franchise back

200.gif

ParaSeoul

Whats with you people that take this so seriously? This is like the direct opposite of the crazy obsessive team realers where you think even the slightest belief this must be something more means you're stupid or something. It just seems like a sneaky way of starting arguments to me.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member

Is that why team fake is so aggressive?

fragganaut

They need to be punished some how. I thought they took it too far a week ago by thinking its MGS and silent hill, but after them taking a random youtube video and saying its abandoned they have too much skin in the game.
I can understand that not everyone is interested but a few of us are and there is plenty to discover: Here is a very good summary/starting point if you want to join

BB Meta post

tommib

Gold Member
Whats with you people that take this so seriously? This is like the direct opposite of the crazy obsessive team realers where you think even the slightest belief this must be something more means you're stupid or something. It just seems like a sneaky way of starting arguments to me.
We’re not being aggressive. Just trying to understand general mental illness and massive hallucinations.

K2D

Banned
Come indie title or actual Silent Hill, some of these replies give such a bitter aftertaste to what for the longest time has been an actually good bit of fun - I'd like to think we're better than a certain other bottom feeding bulletin board that these post reminds me of..

There's a few of you who should take a good long look in the mirror and start getting out more.

tommib

Gold Member
Come indie title or actual Silent Hill, some of these replies give such a bitter aftertaste to what for the longest time has been an actually good bit of fun - I'd like to think we're better than a certain other bottom feeding bulletin board that these post reminds me of..

There's a few of you who should take a good long look in the mirror and start getting out more.
I agree they should go out for a walk in the woods at night, take photos and then add red pointing arrows to them.

Top Bottom