• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

baphomet

Do you have news to the contrary? People wanted an answer, and we didnt get one. Nothing was added that could lead us to believe either side is correct. This is just basic logic. Lack of news isnt news.
This was the end goal for TeamReal, and just like anyone with a functioning brain expected, nothing happened.

It was always nothing, it's nothing now, it never will be anything.

SkylineRKR

Do you have news to the contrary? People wanted an answer, and we didnt get one. Nothing was added that could lead us to believe either side is correct. This is just basic logic. Lack of news isnt news.

News to the contrary is that this game is a no show since its very announcement.

team real right now leaving the thread:

lindsey graham world GIF

Last edited:

bitbydeath

bitbydeath bitbydeath so what theory will you spin up this time for the absence of SH/Kojima/BBS.
I'm eagerly awaiting your interpretation why all the in-between shots hint at something bigger and why all the letters from the first word of every trailer spell something out like "REAL" or so.
As I said before, no reveal doesn’t mean Team Real is wrong, we obviously need a reveal to prove that.

This was the end goal for TeamReal, and just like anyone with a functioning brain expected, nothing happened.

It was always nothing, it's nothing now, it never will be anything.
We still have no clue what abandoned is, and we have no idea what Kojimas next Project is, Until then we cant really know for sure. Wanting an answer to the question sooner rather than later has zero bearing on if this is some charade or not. We literally have nothing new, So how can any side claim victory? Sure people want to be right, and i personally an leaning away from it being SH, But not being at the showcase doesnt tell us anything about what it is/isnt. Just because we didnt get new information, doesnt mean one side is correct.

tommib

Gold Member
Who was saying that all these trailers were going to be released on the Abandoned app? I want to interview this person.

EruditeHobo

This is obtuse.

The real "basic" logic is this: Sony just announced major projects which stretch into 2023 or maybe even 2024.
Sometimes lack of evidence is evidence.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Top Bottom