• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ParaSeoul

FPbphAwVQAQNqnI

decisions

I dislike colin and his stuff but his face is great during hasan long monologues. like "wtf is he talking aboout"
I am on minute 4... Hasan can't speak for shit and he learned dev from a book he got wen he was a teen... oh man...

I wish Colin had asked the name of the book.

“Oh yeah, that’s uh, that’s under NDA.”

Both translating to the same English word from their respective countries is still a hell of a coincidence.
Is it though?
I mean just a very quick Google shows there are multiple words for "hero" in Japanese, depending on how its used in context, like the inuits have loads of words for snow (or ice?)
Just shows that anything can be manipulated to show a version of the truth that someone wants

bitbydeath

Is it though?
I mean just a very quick Google shows there are multiple words for "hero" in Japanese, depending on how its used in context, like the inuits have loads of words for snow (or ice?)
Just shows that anything can be manipulated to show a version of the truth that someone wants

Wrong link?
That shows synonyms of the word hero, not multiple translations to the word hero.

Wrong link?
That shows synonyms of the word hero, not multiple translations to the word hero.
And thats my point exactly.
Someone originally used a very dodgy translation of hideo kojima, or just hideo, or just kojima originally to get something that fit a version of what they needed or wanted. At no point did hasans name, or kojimas name mean the same. The meanings of some words, when brute forcing them through Googles dodgy translations occasionally translated to mean similar words that also meant the same as kojimas name.

bitbydeath

And thats my point exactly.
Someone originally used a very dodgy translation of hideo kojima, or just hideo, or just kojima originally to get something that fit a version of what they needed or wanted. At no point did hasans name, or kojimas name mean the same. The meanings of some words, when brute forcing them through Googles dodgy translations occasionally translated to mean similar words that also meant the same as kojimas name.
Yeah, but this isn’t that. Both translate to the exact word ‘hero’. Nothing dodgy, just a massive red flag.

小島秀夫 japanese to english translated to hideo kojima
hasan kahraman Turkish to English translates to hasan hero
Absolutely no link at all in English

hasan kahraman Turkish to Japanese translates to ハサンヒーロー
And then someone used the ヒーロー to translate back into hero in english?
eiyū or 英雄 is hero as a noun, not the proper noun for hero for Kojikas name, so no link there either, or any of the other versions of hero that appear in Japanese kanji.
In fact Hideo as a given name seems to be able to be used multiple different ways too
None of which relates to anything to do with Hasan in any language.
The meanings, synonyms or disambiguation of certain words, forced through computer generated translations can get to similar words.

Hasans name just so happens to have a similar translation to a romanised version of a Japanese word, that also means the same thing as another japanese word translated to english

See how much a fucking stretch that is?

benjohn

Hasan Kahraman is Hideo Kojima playing his sophisticated game for the millionth of time....
apparently he's been successful at misleading people again

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Yeah, but this isn’t that. Both translate to the exact word ‘hero’. Nothing dodgy, just a massive red flag.
No, it's what happens when you use English language alphabet letters "hideo" in Google translate and then pick "Turkish" as the target language.

Which doesn't even translate anything related to Hideo Kojima (小島秀夫) to Turkish, if you actually input his name into google translate it translates to nothing in Turkish.

Typing "hideo" into the google translate box ends up at "Khamaran" because it translates "hideo" into "hero" in Japanese before then translating to Turkish.

Hideo (秀夫) does not mean hero.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
I don't think I can bring myself to even watch the interview if he just says nothing.

I love how it's now "weird he did so bad he must be an actor".. like jesus..

NONE OF this is "Weird" or "Strange" or "Mysterious".. he's just an amateur ass moron who got a Sony blog by creating a moody asset flip trailer and writing that it was a PS5 exclusive utilizing all it's features... him sounding like a moron who doesn't know much about game development is because HE IS A MORON WHO DOESNT KNOW MUCH ABOUT GAME DEVELOPMENT lol

He has no team, he has no real "Games" he's ever made.. just released shit that isn't more than you'd see created at a Game Jam for community college students.

Spend a few weekends doing Unreal Engine tutorials and you've reached the skill level Hasan has ever shown.

bitbydeath

No, it's what happens when you use English language alphabet letters "hideo" in Google translate and then pick "Turkish" as the target language.

Which doesn't even translate anything related to Hideo Kojima (小島秀夫) to Turkish, if you actually input his name into google translate it translates to nothing in Turkish.

Typing "hideo" into the google translate box ends up at "Khamaran" because it translates "hideo" into "hero" in Japanese before then translating to Turkish.

Hideo (秀夫) does not mean hero.
Characters are wrong?
Hideo (英雄) translates to Hero.

schaft0620

Here is what we got out of that interview with Colin:

2021, Blue Box Studios is one of the three:

1. A marking ARG for something else, something bigger, tied to Sony.
2. A scam from an indie developer.
3. "Wow guys, leave this honest small indie developer alone, he is not what you are making him out to be."

Now...

2022 Blue Box Studios is one of the two:

1. A marking ARG for something else, something bigger, tied to Sony.
2. A scam from an indie developer

Then you throw in:
  • How he is unable to explain why Sony let him do a PS5 app.
  • Blue Box has a "Custom deal with Unreal."
  • Unable to explain how he got a blog post for a game/app that doesn't exist, along with a feature on the PS5 home page. Cited an agreement with Sony that is under NDA.
  • 8 AAA support studios are helping him for nothing because they "like indies."
  • Can't explain the game's funding, says it costs $50,000 then says it costs $30,000 to make, this is after 7 years of development and 8 support studios.
  • Shu's two tweets show that Sony is well aware of what's going on with the game on social media, and thinks it's funny.
  • The hidden records tied to their website registration.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

I’ve only just started watching this and I can see why Kojima hired him. He has an extraordinary talent of talking circles around every question, Microsoft has been accused of this previously but this really is next level stuff in comparison.

Oh and NDA’s on how he was able to get an app from Sony is hilarious.

Colin did a great job with the questions but you can see he is left bamboozled with every single answer.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Whether its a Kojima smokescreen or straight up scammery you gotta give credit where its due.
They've built and maintained this amazing smoke-and-mirrors hype machine for a long-ass time.

bitbydeath

Around the 34 min mark, Hasan is trying to explain how he doesn’t have to pay millions of dollars for the outsourcing and the answer is because studios like Nuare and Decagon just really want to work with him.

Kdad

People mentioning Hasan not lookinb at the camera. There is a logical reason. Hasan was reading the script held up by Kojima and when you #teamfake shams realise it, you will be ashamed of your words and deeds.
CGI AI is so evolved it can read scripts in real time.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

You had me there for a second, I won't lie, but in my defense there's whole studios run by people who know nothing about games or game development.
There’s no escape, you’re one of us now. Apparently he made Siren Head in his downtime for just his nephew to play, according to the interview.

Which is why it showed up on his profile.

images

The interview is filled with these gold moments that prove he’s not someone in the industry.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Stare Down Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

watched half the podcast, still more confused than ever. How is this guy even still functioning in this industry if this is a legit company. How has he not run out of money ffs.

Guy is either part of the ARG or an absolute clown/genius, still undecided.

So funny when Colin told him to stop making promises LOL

bitbydeath

Stare Down Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

watched half the podcast, still more confused than ever. How is this guy even still functioning in this industry if this is a legit company. How has he not run out of money ffs.

Guy is either part of the ARG or an absolute clown/genius, still undecided.

So funny when Colin told him to stop making promises LOL
Apparently just being able to work with Hasan is the only payment they need. :messenger_grinning_smiling:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Apparently just being able to work with Hasan is the only payment they need. :messenger_grinning_smiling:
Anna Kendrick Dummy GIF by The Roku Channel

My unlce works at FROM and apparently Miyazaki wants to collaborate with him on Elden Ring 2 to create a real time experience app so players can be in the world in a real time trailer, BEFORE playing the game in 2027. Guy has just elevated FROM from being a 97 to 100.

Druckman then has the guy lined up to work on TLOU Part 3 until 2030 so this is the reason Abandoned has been delayed again, when you are this good everyone wants to work with you.

Top Bottom