• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I knew it was an April fool video. Was hoping to get others to believe in it. FYI I am for team fake.
Damn it!!! I’ve betrayed my own team!!! A thousand apologies, I appreciate the trap game.

Love And Hip Hop Reaction GIF by VH1

kyliethicc

hPIe2dO.jpg

Note the red chairs. Red. Like Nintendo.

Notice far behind him, all alone, is the blue rectangle. Like a box. Blue. Like PlayStation.

His back is turned. Left behind. Abandoned.

Kojima Productions are moving out of their Sony era offices.

Nintendo has acquired Kojima Productions.

A new era begins.

Last edited:

Dr_Salt

Banned
hPIe2dO.jpg

Note the red chairs. Red. Like Nintendo.

Notice far behind him, all alone, is the blue rectangle. Like a box. His back is turned. Left behind. Abandoned.

Kojima Productions are moving out of their Sony era offices. Blue. Like PlayStation.

Nintendo has acquired Kojima Productions.

A new era begins.
This would trigger so many people.

Kamina

Golden Boy
This thread has devolved into the same 6 accounts arguing how stupid the whole thing is and how they shouldn’t waste time arguing about it, yet refuse to heed their own advice.

Brilliant. Hideo, you’ve done it again.
What if i told you that it is actually one guy with six dupe accounts talking to himself?

Lognor

Banned
No, KojiPro
I could see that. They've worked closely with Sony. I wonder though if the would still finish that Xbox exclusive game they're working on. Hopefully it doesn't get scrapped. I'm not a fan of Kojima but it sounded like that Xbox game could be interesting...

Weird thread though to talk about Kojima Productions.,..

Last edited:

H . R . 2

I could see that. They've worked closely with Sony. I wonder though if the would still finish that Xbox exclusive game they're working on. Hopefully it doesn't get scrapped. I'm not a fan of Kojima but it sounded like that Xbox game could be interesting...

Weird thread though to talk about Kojima Productions.,..
I don't think KojiPro and MS are collaborating though
there were only rumours ..nothing concrete
and on the off chance they are, I think it has to be smaller in scale than the project KP and Sony are working on together, otherwise Sony wouldn't approve
also, deep down, this is now a Kojima conspiracy thread as well:messenger_grinning_smiling:
there's been so much speculation and conjecture about SH and Kojima's next game that there's no consensus anymore
so embrace the chaos:messenger_grinning_smiling:

Last edited:

Lognor

Banned
I don't think KojiPro and MS are collaborating though
there were only rumours ..nothing concrete
also, deep down, this is now a Kojima conspiracy thread as well
there's been so much speculation and conjecture about SH and Kojima's next game that there's no consensus anymore
so embrace the chaos:messenger_grinning_smiling:
Okay. We'll see. There have been multiple reports that he's working on an Xbox game. I believe them.

I mean hell, if you believe Kojima is involved in this game why would you not believe he is working on an Xbox game? LOL

H . R . 2

Okay. We'll see. There have been multiple reports that he's working on an Xbox game. I believe them.

I mean hell, if you believe Kojima is involved in this game why would you not believe he is working on an Xbox game? LOL
because he'd be busy working on a PS5 exclusive :D

Lognor

Banned
because he'd be busy working on a PS5 exclusive :D
Yeah he would definitely partner with this scam developer that worked on such gems as *checks notes* Rewind, The Lost Tape, The Whisperer, Unseen Faces, Tales of the Six Swords, and The Haunting. The most impressive thing is their last game that actually released managed to receive 100% negative reviews on Steam! That takes some effort (or maybe not).

But sure, Kojima is working with them. /s

bitbydeath

Multiple reports from one guy who has since been banned as a source here for constantly making shit up.

Kdad

Yeah he would definitely partner with this scam developer that worked on such gems as *checks notes* Rewind, The Lost Tape, The Whisperer, Unseen Faces, Tales of the Six Swords, and The Haunting. The most impressive thing is their last game that actually released managed to receive 100% negative reviews on Steam! That takes some effort (or maybe not).

But sure, Kojima is working with them. /s
Simply the misdirection Kojima was looking for. Its working.

Lognor

Banned
Multiple reports from one guy who has since been banned as a source here for constantly making shit up.
Do you mean this about the Silent Hill rumor for PS5 that was debunked time and time again? It ain't happening.

I googled this Kojima project for Xbox and there were multiple reports. We'll see if it happens, but I'm apt to believe it at this point. Or at least believe it more than him working on this game. lol

bitbydeath

Do you mean this about the Silent Hill rumor for PS5 that was debunked time and time again? It ain't happening.

I googled this Kojima project for Xbox and there were multiple reports. We'll see if it happens, but I'm apt to believe it at this point. Or at least believe it more than him working on this game. lol
No, the Kojima working on Xbox rumour only came from Grubb, Grubb is not a good source for information and has recently been banned as a source after his last stunt.

This threads Silent Hill rumour is still going strong and hasn’t been debunked yet.

Edit: Laugh the pain away Lognor Lognor , laugh the pain away.

Last edited:

Lognor

Banned
No, the Kojima working on Xbox rumour only came from Grubb, Grubb is not a good source for information and has recently been banned as a source after his last stunt.

This threads Silent Hill rumour is still going strong and hasn’t been debunked yet.
It has been debunked. By the dev himself. He had to come out and say it wasn't Silent Hill. He had to come out and say Kojima is not involved. Yet you don't believe him. Hmm...

Kojima is not involved in this game. He is too busy working on that Xbox game. ;)

bitbydeath

It has been debunked. By the dev himself. He had to come out and say it wasn't Silent Hill. He had to come out and say Kojima is not involved. Yet you don't believe him. Hmm...

Kojima is not involved in this game. He is too busy working on that Xbox game. ;)
Obviously that would be said, you really expect they’d just throw their hands up and say

walter white GIF

You keep believing what you want too though.

NewYork214

No matter what type of shitshow it is, I'm buying the game. I've been more entertained by Hasan than alot of developers games. It's a pity the interview didn't come out April 1st for the shits and giggles.
Just started it. But dude it real lol. And if he is on sacred symbols. Can't be working for sony or too connected. Pretty sure they don't deal with Moriarty.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Just started it. But dude it real lol. And if he is on sacred symbols. Can't be working for sony or too connected. Pretty sure they don't deal with Moriarty.
No they don't deal with Colin. Some arsehole in PR blacklisted the biggest Playstation podcast on the market. 🙈 While Colin is blocked from the games, he has a good relationship with a number of the higher ups in the company. Some restraint by Colin to not say wtf to them over it.

They also blocked Stevivor and Jason Schreier from free copies so Sony PR isn't all bad.

How long is the interview?

Last edited:

LivingD3AD

Nah, at best it’s probably just the gaming side / IP’s as per the old rumour. I doubt Sony would be interested in acquiring all of Konami, there’s too much that wouldn’t fit inside their existing business.

images
Wasn’t Tommy Fisher the first one who said this 2 years ago?! Wtf

AmuroChan

I don't know if Hasan is being intentionally vague with his answers or if his English comprehension just isn't very good, but some of his responses raises more questions than answers. Also, if he's under NDA and can't give any details, what's the point of going on the podcast?

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I don't know if Hasan is being intentionally vague with his answers or if his English comprehension just isn't very good, but some of his responses raises more questions than answers. Also, if he's under NDA and can't give any details, what's the point of going on the podcast?
Yes. The confusion continues.
Can't wait for Tuesday
mr t dancing GIF

Badlucktroll

Gold Member
Nah, at best it’s probably just the gaming side / IP’s as per the old rumour. I doubt Sony would be interested in acquiring all of Konami, there’s too much that wouldn’t fit inside their existing business.

images

I hope they do a reboot series about young Solid Snake's adventures.

Top Bottom