• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Halfway through the podcast. Just seems like a small team that got minimum funding from outside sources and got way too much attention way too quickly.

Figures.

Lognor

Banned
Obviously that would be said, you really expect they’d just throw their hands up and say

walter white GIF

You keep believing what you want too though.
No. They wouldn't say anything. This guy admitted he had nothing to do with Kojima or silent Hill. Very different

Lognor

Banned
That just proves he's an idiot. That and his body of work. His games have either been non existent or terrible in the worst way

It’s so clearly a complete idiot amateur who is trying to hide that he’s an idiot amateur, but he’s such an idiot he can’t. He says NDA to any difficult question, about things that wouldn’t be NDAd, etc.
He’s a guy who downloaded the Unreal dev kit and tinkered around and that’s it.

bitbydeath

It’s so clearly a complete idiot amateur who is trying to hide that he’s an idiot amateur, but he’s such an idiot he can’t. He says NDA to any difficult question, about things that wouldn’t be NDAd, etc.
He’s a guy who downloaded the Unreal dev kit and tinkered around and that’s it.
I don’t think he develops anything at all.
Seems like an actor which is why he appears to be in over his head.

We don’t really know who Hasan is. He could be just an actor or he I actually the one running the ARG on behalf of Kojima productions. Perhaps he even works for them, who knows.

It just seems strange that he is supposed to be the one who programmed the teaser, the app, but he seems to not know anything about game development because he is dodging all technical questions.

I will not give up before we know Kojimas next game…

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Holy shit I couldn't even last 4 minutes into that video.
I dislike colin and his stuff but his face is great during hasan long monologues. like "wtf is he talking aboout"
I am on minute 4... Hasan can't speak for shit and he learned dev from a book he got wen he was a teen... oh man...

Last edited:

A.Romero

We don’t really know who Hasan is. He could be just an actor or he I actually the one running the ARG on behalf of Kojima productions. Perhaps he even works for them, who knows.

It just seems strange that he is supposed to be the one who programmed the teaser, the app, but he seems to not know anything about game development because he is dodging all technical questions.

I will not give up before we know Kojimas next game…
If you consider the possibility of him not knowing what he is doing it all make sense.

Remember so far he released 2 videos and an app. Nothing else. He has broken every single deadline so far too.

Some people mentioned that Hasan doesn't sound like a DEV at all, and yeah that's very accurate.I feel like he have been trained for this interview for one year lol.

Now, for almost a year, Hasan showed absolutely nothing about his game and have been focusing only on proving he's not related to Kojima or Konami and it's not a fake dev. But where is your game? Gameplay? The game doesn't even have a name yet 🤷‍♂️

Everybody forgot about this speculation or whatever and the guy outta nowhere came here to once again talking about "i'm not kojima", "I'm making a game, trust me dude".

I want to give this thing the final rest, but come on man. This guy sounds like a clown at this point lol.

Last edited:
I can't believe it. how stupid is he ?! he had a year to clarify anything but he did nothing.
if he had something to show, he would do it.
He was also asked relatively normal, simple questions, nothing to complicated. It's his fault if he answered like a complete fucking idiot

He's not an actor, an actor prepares, learns his lines, and plays a part. Hasan is just an incompetent douche.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
He was also asked relatively normal, simple questions, nothing to complicated. It's his fault if he answered like a complete fucking idiot

He's not an actor, an actor prepares, learns his lines, and plays a part. Hasan is just an incompetent douche.
He is clearly lying. I don't believe the "fish out of water" anymore... Not after a year.
30k ?! lol

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Asked about the founding, he says perp games is publishing and they game cost 30k$ so far....
and Then Colin asks again and he starts talking about the fucking plot ?!
The game will be 2 hours. Paul longfield is the antagonist and a brother of Jason Longfield.
You play as some other dude.
Wtf is he going on about. jesus

He is clearly lying. I don't believe the "fish out of water" anymore... Not after a year.
30k ?! lol
I wouldn't be surprised if he was just a sociopath, and has been lying for so long that he lives in his own little world, believing every little lie he tells himself
Fine if he is, but keep all the make-believe stuff to yourself, he's just hurting himself, but to drag others along into his world, then play the victim card...he's an absolute cunt to be honest

Kdad

I can't believe this demented saga is almost over.
Now that Hasan's side of the story is over we just need KojiPro to release at least one of their upcoming games (unrelated to SH obviously) and the festival of madness will finally conclude.

jaysius

Banned

Hilarious, the difference in all those shows is that things actually occurred in the world, this is just some nobody making a few random videos and tweeting them and a bunch of thirsty naïve users making connections where there aren't any. Hassan isn't even a conman, he just made random tweets about trash his nothing company was making, people inferred it was an ARG.

There is no con, this is stone soup, without the fucking soup in the end, it's even more pitiful than that.

Why the fuck is this thread still rolling on? Someone put it out of it's fucking misery already.

Last edited:

THE:MILKMAN

How can anyone watch this and not just think this man is a complete idiot who has no idea what he’s talking about and is trying to hide it?

I'm more wondering why the entire gaming press and Sony have allowed him to continue this for a year unopposed and the app not removed from PSN. (also why don't these "big" names stop following BB on Twitter if it is an obvious fraud?) Some of the stuff he rambled about in this interview was mind boggling and embarrassing......So bad there has to be something else going on, right?

Will also be interesting whether Jason has anything to say about Hasan calling him out for misquoting/misrepresenting what he told him last year in the Bloomberg article.

Whatever way this thing goes it has been a clusterfuck all round.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I'm more wondering why the entire gaming press and Sony have allowed him to continue this for a year unopposed and the app not removed from PSN. (also why don't these "big" names stop following BB on Twitter if it is an obvious fraud?) Some of the stuff he rambled about in this interview was mind boggling and embarrassing......So bad there has to be something else going on, right?

Will also be interesting whether Jason has anything to say about Hasan calling him out for misquoting/misrepresenting what he told him last year in the Bloomberg article.

This is just embarrassing for sony. Their store is supposed to be cluster free and there is a ton of crap on psn

It’s just more smoke for the fire, just like how his name translates to ‘Hero Kojima’ or whatever it was.
Sigh...his name doesn't translate to anything.

Someone on reddit tried forcing an English version, of kojimas first name, through a Turkish to Japanese translation to get something similar. It's bullshit. Always was

bitbydeath

It’s also interesting that Konami have only supported this and not debunked it, like they do everything else, even the recent MGS 35th Anniversary site was debunked.

Also, why would an indie have any NDA’s if they’re in complete control?

THE:MILKMAN

Also it may just be me but was anyone else unsettled with Hasan's camera setup? Really unsettling how the camera was pointing up to him but he never looked at this camera but the screen above when talking back to Colin.

Okay, Kojima you succeeded....You made me shit my pants!

bitbydeath

Sigh...his name doesn't translate to anything.

Someone on reddit tried forcing an English version, of kojimas first name, through a Turkish to Japanese translation to get something similar. It's bullshit. Always was
I looked it up.
Hideo translates to Hero from Japan to English.
Kahraman translates to Hero from Turk to English.

I never understood this?
Hasans name translates from Turkish to English to Hasan hero, not hideo kojima.
Translating that to Japanese turns up
ハサンヒーロー (Hasanhīrō), again, nothing to do with Kojimas name

小島 秀夫 (kojima's actual name) translated to Turkish gives Hideo Kojima.
小島 秀夫 to English is obviously Hideo Kojima. Nothing linking there either. What you're actually translating is Eiyū Kojima to Hero Kojima to make it fit which is a bastardised English version of Kojimas Japanese name

You're picking and choosing which language you want to fit. That's not how translation works

it's either:
Both original name to English, or
Both original names to Turkish, or
Both original names to Japanese.

Not Turk>Eng for one half of one name, and Eng translation of Kojimas name from Jap>Eng again for a link. That's crazy
l1AvOd5.jpg

You understand that that's not Japanese, that's English, being retranslated to English, being brute forced through a Japanese translation. There is no direct link between 小島 秀夫 and Hasan Kahraman
bitbydeath bitbydeath

Last edited:
Top Bottom