• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SkylineRKR

At this point I hope this guy is a scam. Because its very well done if true. Though the guy himself didn't even do much. Its the community one upping eachother with crazy theories.

The only thing that makes me suspect is Keighley apparently doing stuff for a random dude who sends him a DM. All the rest, I don't believe.

yyAATyH.png

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Do y’all even play video games anymore?
We're all collectively playing a browser based point and click detective game right now. Lots of twists and turns, some really silly, but we gotta see how it turns out at this point because we're so invested.

yaya seems like some struggling indie milking the kojima association.

you know people will end up buying whatever BBS release just to complete the silly experience
judge reinhold agree GIF

MastaKiiLA

Yes, a month after your $11k Kickstarter for a game not yet started is cancelled, you hire 11 voice actors.. because that's how game development works.

Step 1 - Hire expensive voice actors and record dialog for a game that isn't actually created yet
Step 2 - Make that game, around the voices you recorded... I guess?

;)

Again.. patterns of behavior.. he also BS'd about the top voice talent for "Abandoned."

This guy is my hero.. my... Kahmaran.
You attribute these patterns of behavior, but ignore that if his end goal was to draw attention to his game, via impersonation, then he had 2 opportunities to do so with the Kickstarter and the Steam demo. Yet the social media campaign didn't start until he got a Sony deal. One that could easily be endangered through said impersonation. Like I said before, better to chalk the skepticism up to lack of tangible evidence, than present an equally-loopy scenario for fraud. The fraud idea makes less sense than the Kojima one, simply because the time to spring the plan into action was years ago, when liability was lower.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
You attribute these patterns of behavior, but ignore that if his end goal was to draw attention to his game, via impersonation, then he had 2 opportunities to do so with the Kickstarter and the Steam demo. Yet the social media campaign didn't start until he got a Sony deal. One that could easily be endangered through said impersonation. Like I said before, better to chalk the skepticism up to lack of tangible evidence, than present an equally-loopy scenario for fraud. The fraud idea makes less sense than the Kojima one, simply because the time to spring the plan into action was years ago, when liability was lower.

The trailer for what you guys keep calling his "Sony deal" game (there is no evidence of a deal), is an asset flip... it's.. fraudulent.

So either this is an elaborate ruse that Sony/Kojima/whoever is in on, or he is definitely doing fraudulent shit already.. to put his "deal at risk."

This guy has no reputation.. he's not a real dev.. with real products making real money.. he's an asset flip guy throwing shit at the wall hoping it sticks lol

There's nothing really at risk here because this guy isn't making any money any time soon off of anything that isn't a fraud, if he isn't part of some elaborate ARG. He has an Android game that probably sold 5 copies, and had a Steam Early access game that seems to have maybe also sold 5 copies lol... he's a nobody, who has a pattern.. of releasing scammy shit.

edit: OK I'm re-reading your post and I'm confused.. what are you talking about 'impeesonation', I think I misunderstood, so ignore my response.. can you explain? THANKS!

My short answer without fully understanding the ask here... this guy is an absolute nobody with nothing to lose and judging by his past output, he's not making any real games any time soon.. so why wouldn't he try to get some attention with this Silent Hill conspiracy theory? He's also adamantly denying any connection.. so there is no "impersonation" if that's what you are referring to.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

M MastaKilla : Also just want to add.. there is no evidence of a "Sony Deal" for this guy to lose in the first place. He has an asset flip trailer where he says it's a PS5 exclusive.. they let him write a blog post, or accepted the one he submitted.. and posted his trailer. That's it.. every other piece of info comes from this guy, who again.. has a pattern of absolute bullshitting.

Last edited:

GhostOfTsu

Banned
At this point I hope this guy is a scam. Because its very well done if true. Though the guy himself didn't even do much. Its the community one upping eachother with crazy theories.

The only thing that makes me suspect is Keighley apparently doing stuff for a random dude who sends him a DM. All the rest, I don't believe.

yyAATyH.png
Looks fake. He never replied to him and just posted this screenshot online 20 mins later? There's no convo. Nothing.

If Hasan is so real. Why is he hiding since 2015? Any Facebook account? Pics (besides the PSN profile)? He became a household name overnight and where is he? BlueBox Twitter is too professional for a scammer.

GUYS! I think I deciphered this thing

A Twitter account with a Kojima profile pic posted the clue

I answered and immediately was retwitted by a fake account with 0 tweets and 0 followers.

This is My tweet

Someone already found old images from their site. It stands for Best level user experience. Which is like, decidedly not silent hill or kojima related in any way.

GHG

Where was the connection to this, and Hasan / Blue Box, anyways?

GHG GHG didn't you find this? I thought it was a joke post lol

I thought it was a joke at first but then it became real 😐

The chain of events as to how I came across that YouTube channel and the game boss one cannot be a coincidence.

The game boss guy is now replying to comments on his videos. Most elaborate troll ever or a genius, you decide:

DelireMan7

I thought it was a joke at first but then it became real 😐

The chain of events as to how I came across that YouTube channel and the game boss one cannot be a coincidence.

The game boss guy is now replying to comments on his videos. Most elaborate troll ever or a genius, you decide:

How we ended up on this Youtube Channel already ? I start to lose tracks. To many stuff happening.

IntentionalPun

Old school graphical adventures with triple AAA budgets should become a thing again. Would be a nice change of pace from the open-world pandemic.
I think there's actually quite a few modern point and click adventure games, similar to the old *Quest games, but with pretty great modern art and music, voice acting, etc.

GHG

How we ended up on this Youtube Channel already ? I start to lose tracks. To many stuff happening.

He was commenting on the Sneaky Warriorr account but at the time I thought nothing of it because his channel had no content at all. Not a single video, no avatar, no banner. Then out of the blue he starts posting those videos and adds the banner at around the same time the sneaky warriorr account gets taken down.

The channel description has been updated as well now:

rILl3UN.jpg

He was commenting on the Sneaky Warriorr account but at the time I thought nothing of it because his channel had no content at all. Not a single video, no avatar, no banner. Then out of the blue he starts posting those videos and adds the banner at around the same time the sneaky warriorr account gets taken down.

The channel description has been updated as well now:

rILl3UN.jpg
T25UJLZ.png

TidusYuna

GUYS! I think I deciphered this thing

A Twitter account with a Kojima profile pic posted the clue

I answered and immediately was retwitted by a fake account with 0 tweets and 0 followers.

This is My tweet

Interesting. You know I looked at the clue and noticed the numbers were wrong. U = 22 is wrong, it should be U=21. So maybe this clue was just a reference to solve BLUE BOX.
How did B = 2? Well it is the second letter in the alphabet.
How did L=12, well it is the 12th letter in the alphabet.
But U is not the 22nd letter in the alphabet, its the 21st. U = 21
& E is indeed the 5th letter in the alphabet. & so on and so on. E=5

B = 2 or 02
L = 12
U = 21
E = 5

B = 2 or 02
O = 15
X = 24

BLUE = 2-12-21-5
or
B.L.U.E = 2.12.21.5

BOX = 2-15-24
or
B.O.X. = 2.15.24

Do with this what you will.

Last edited:
Interesting. You know I looked at the clue and noticed the numbers were wrong. U = 22 is wrong, it should be U=21. So maybe this clue was just a reference to solve BLUE BOX.

B = 2 or 02
L = 12
U = 21
E = 5

B = 2 or 02
O = 15
X = 24

BLUE = 2-12-21-5
or
B.L.U.E = 2.12.21.5

BOX = 2-15-24
or
B.O.X. = 2.15.24

In my country U is 22, I guess in Luciano Duarte's country is the same.

arvfab

Banned

B = 2 or 02
L = 12
U = 21
E = 5

B = 2 or 02
O = 15
X = 24

BLUE = 2-12-21-5
or
B.L.U.E = 2.12.21.5

BOX = 2-15-24
or
B.O.X. = 2.15.24

BLUE => 02-12-21 release date. For which console? PS5!

Release date could also be BOX, but that would make me sad :(

MastaKiiLA

M MastaKilla : Also just want to add.. there is no evidence of a "Sony Deal" for this guy to lose in the first place. He has an asset flip trailer where he says it's a PS5 exclusive.. they let him write a blog post, or accepted the one he submitted.. and posted his trailer. That's it.. every other piece of info comes from this guy, who again.. has a pattern of absolute bullshitting.
He has 2 games on the store. Says he'll have an app released for PS5, that's not even a game. You dismiss this stuff like there are no quality controls at Sony, for indie devs, but (a) they have a longer running relationship with Indies than any game platform, and (b) we have seen neither the blog not the shop flooded with shovelware like we've seen with places like the Play Store, when they indeed had lax QC.

You're attributing an equally large number is coincidences for a dev to pull this all off, with no clear explanation for what the actual payoff is. With the Kojima theory, we know the endgame is marketing for the game he wants to release, and we have a track record matching this sort of behavior with him. For Kahraman, there's no track record, and there's no explanation for what this will possibly accomplish for him, if he ends up losing his license upon Sony realizing they've been scammed. Bullshit for what?

As for the deal, I'm referring to a license. TOA of those allow platform holders to terminate the license for disreputable behavior like this. What's the payoff for the effort and energy expended on this? You say he's a bullshitter? Ok. What's the point of the bullshit. What's the return on investment for a scheme like this that stand years?

The payoff should have been the Kickstarter. You run a scam to get a payoff, period. Not for lulz. The KS would have resulted in tangible rewards. Money be could have disappeared into the aether with. We've seen it before. He skipped that. Also skipped the chance to cash in on Steam. What's the incentive to skip two obvious avenues to profit off the scam? He got in the door on both of those. Money was there to be made. With this PS5 ruse, the door isn't even open yet. If Sony void his license, he's still out in the cold.

Again I ask, is he competent or incompetent? Bullshit for what?

TidusYuna

BLUE => 02-12-21 release date. For which console? PS5!

Release date could also be BOX, but that would make me sad :(
2.12.21= release date (dd/mm/yy)

5 is PS5.

I can't think of anything else.

It could line up for a 02.12.22 or Feb-12-2022 release date for the PS5 because BiohazardX95 says U is 22 in his country. That would make more sense since 02.12.21 already passed us.

Last edited:

emivita

I don't know about that Luciano Duarte's profile, he could be a random guy twitting and getting closer to the solution. However, Netherlands is in Europe, and in the European alphabet U is the 21st letter, and their date format is dd-mm-yy.

Besides, in the Abandoned trailer, it shows Q4 2021, so that could be it.

Woodchipper

But P.T was Silent Hill? That's what he was working on before he was fired by Konami. It's not all of a sudden. He was actually working on Silent Hill lol

Did you miss that or I'm reading your post wrong?
I know, but it did not resemble a Silent Hill that I recall, so for a Silent Hill game it was not very promising, in my opinion anyway. Could it have become a good horror game? No doubt. But I’m not so sure I would’ve liked it the way I like the first 3 Silent Hill games.

I did some googling and it looks like a couple of former Team Silent dudes actually joined Kojima Productions, so maybe it is a good idea after all, lol.

I don't know about that Luciano Duarte's profile, he could be a random guy twitting and getting closer to the solution. However, Netherlands is in Europe, and in the European alphabet U is the 21st letter, and their date format is dd-mm-yy.

I checked that account, has a tattoo studio and suddenly changes their profile pic to fake Kojima and starts posting on blue box account, he also follows a Lot of gaming accounts, incluiding Kojima's, Geoff, most of PS studios and Konami.

Last edited:

I mean, I almost immediately associated this text

Exodus 21:22-25
New International Version

22 “If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely[a] but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands(A) and the court allows. 23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life,(B) 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth,(C) hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

With P.T, lisa and the fetus.

TidusYuna

Exodus 21:22-25​

New International Version​

22 “If people are fighting and hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth prematurely[a] but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined whatever the woman’s husband demands(A) and the court allows. 23 But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life,(B) 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth,(C) hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.

T.U.X. = 21:22-25 < this may have just been a clue used for reference.

But that isn't a passage from the bible for B.L.U.E. or B.O.X.

So maybe we search the bible or something else for the numbers that align with B.L.U.E and B.O.X. and that passage maybe our answer. We have to figure out what the Numbers for B.L.U.E. and maybe B.O.X. represent. They said someone was close, meaning, assuming they are talking about you, you may have the right idea but solved the wrong set of numbers. Apply the same principle for T.U.X. to B.L.U.E and B.O.X.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

He has 2 games on the store.

Any actual link to this? I couldn't find anything earlier, on the web, or my PS5s.

I'm honestly just so utterly confused by the rest of your post, I don't want to spam an essay pointing out all of how it makes no sense to me but I'll just say a couple of things: No track record? That's precisely what I've been pointing out.. a long verifiable track record of similar behavior. "he should have cashed in on his Kickstarter, or his Steam game"... huh? His Kickstarter generated all of $200 of funding... his Steam early access game has like 5 reviews... what exactly did he miss out on cashing in on?

emivita

I checked that account, has a tattoo studio and suddenly changes their profile pic to fake Kojima and starts posting on blue box account, he also follows a Lot of gaming accounts, incluiding Kojima's, Geoff, most of PS studios and Konami.

Exodus 21:22-25​

New International Version​

Great findings, btw. We'll know in less than 24 hours, I suppose.

Meanwhile, I changed my profile pic too. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

MastaKiiLA

Any actual link to this? I couldn't find anything earlier, on the web, or my PS5s.

I'm honestly just so utterly confused by the rest of your post, I don't want to spam an essay pointing out all of how it makes no sense to me but I'll just say a couple of things: No track record? That's precisely what I've been pointing out.. a long verifiable track record of similar behavior. "he should have cashed in on his Kickstarter, or his Steam game"... huh? His Kickstarter generated all of $200 of funding... his Steam early access game has like 5 reviews... what exactly did he miss out on cashing in on?
Search for Abandoned and The Haunting on PSN. Not purchasable, but listed under Blue Box.

He could have raised more than $200 if people thought they were funding a Kojima project. Impersonating Kojima, or suggesting this was a Silent Hills project would've been bankable. The publicity being sought has the end goal of increasing interest and this sales of a product, right?

What is the end goal of the lie?

IntentionalPun

Search for Abandoned and The Haunting on PSN. Not purchasable, but listed under Blue Box.

He could have raised more than $200 if people thought they were funding a Kojima project. Impersonating Kojima, or suggesting this was a Silent Hills project would've been bankable. The publicity being sought has the end goal of increasing interest and this sales of a product, right?

What is the end goal of the lie?
He's... not impersonating Kojima, at all... I'm so confused lol I've never once suggested anything he did had anything to do with him being a fake Kojima. He's just a random asset flip dev.

People invented a conspiracy theory.... there was nothing to cash in on related to that, nor any association with his content and Kojima, until that was imagined. He seems to be leveraging that now for attention.. is all.

Vick

Gold Member
Damn so many posts since yesterday, took me more than an hour to catch up.

Eagerly awaiting for Geoff, for now all he did was fueling the fire with his clumsy attempts at extinguish it.

Look at the trees.
"BET YOU THOUGHT THIS FIC WAS GONE FOREVER, BUT TURNS OUT IT WAS JUST LYING IN WAIT, BIDING ITS TIME UNTIL THE DAY IT COULD GAIN PHYSICAL FORM AGAIN!"

tumblr_m6rtl0weWR1qjlshs.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom