• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GHG

Show us your phone battery life right now!
GHG GHG

SZ5Pzh9.jpg

50 cent burt GIF

Vick

Gold Member
The tone of a tweet like this vs flat out denial tweets + webpage announcements and name dropping of Kojima, Konami, et al is very different.
You really believe you can still stop this? SILENT HILL IS BACK BITCH!

And this is how it started for me:

So we believe lowlife Konami with money-minting pachinko games is not gonna take advantage of this situation in the form of some tees? Cmon now ofc they are all 🤫 they want you to buy their new drop of merch riding on the zeitgeist.

FunkMiller

Guys, hear me out..

All the "talk" about MGS, Silent Hill and Castlevania from Sony sources for the past year.. Is Sony acquiring Konami? Maybe an announcement July 8th?

That would be hilariously good 😂 though it would just be a buy out of the game IPs. Konami are into a lot more than just video games.

SkylineRKR

I would settle for a Silent Hill collection. There is for me no way to play SH2 again, and I refuse to play the HD Remaster. Last time I played it was when I still had a genuine PS2 setup.

DonJorginho

Banned
From Ree:

Went back to watch the Kojima interview at SGF with Geoff. Before the interview starts Geoff explicitly states that it's way past 3am his time, but he recorded a earlier conversation. Isn't this the time Hasan seems to do most of his business about? Lol

DonJorginho

Banned
Geoff:

I'm as curious as you are to see what this actual game is/demo/etc -- I haven't seen anything more than what you have. The only way I'm involved is via that DM I received from Hasan asking if I would share some information on the game.

This is not Kojima as far as I know

ON THE TWEETS OF HIM LYING ABOUT MOBY DICK NOT BEING KOJIMA

Those statements were all true! The guy in that interview was not Kojima, but a Swedish actor

dotnotbot

It’s really weird how much time and attention he’s giving this if he truly knows nothing and is being ghosted by a guy who has literally done interviews with other journalists in the meantime…

Well, this thing is really loud and he is confused as well, probably that's why. I just don't get why he even answered him in the first place and decided to help him promote the game, that teaser looks really bad.

Last edited:

Vick

Gold Member
I would settle for a Silent Hill collection. There is for me no way to play SH2 again, and I refuse to play the HD Remaster. Last time I played it was when I still had a genuine PS2 setup.
Silent Hill 2 Enhanced Edition on PC is great. It's the only possible alternative to the original on PS2.
Those guys are amazing, there's basically nothing now that's missing/downgraded compared to the OG.

Javthusiast

Banned
Know what is the funniest thing?

I can't even play games like Silent Hill and especially first person horror stuff like P.T.

Legit too scared, even though movies never manage that. Guess it is all about being in control myself and having to move forward through the horror. That is why I much rather would prefer him doing some third person stealth/action stuff.

But Kojimbo being my favourite game director, means I would be excited for a horror game by him and try to get through it.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
It’s really weird how much time and attention he’s giving this if he truly knows nothing and is being ghosted by a guy who has literally done interviews with other journalists in the meantime…

Well, this thing is really loud and he is confused as well, probably that's why. I just don't get why he even answered him in the first place and decided to help him promote the game, that teaser looks really bad.
Yeah so I agree, there's a lot of noise, but that wouldn't warrant Geoff's attention right? And how does Hasan have time to talk to randos but not the Pope? It's just too odd.

Fushitsusha

Banned
Know what is the funniest thing?

I can't even play games like Silent Hill and especially first person horror stuff like P.T.

Legit too scared, even though movies never manage that. Guess it is all about being in control myself and having to move forward through the horror. That is why I much rather would prefer him doing some third person stealth/action stuff.

But Kojimbo being my favourite game director, means I would be excited for a horror game by him and try to get through it.
what's your favorite jav

Top Bottom