• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vick

Gold Member
FUCK THE GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY, I AM HOLDING MY FAITH IN SOME RANDOM RESETERA USER WHO HAS GAME INDUSTRY LINKS.

ONE FINAL PUSH, THE SHOW GOES ON!

MrmaYjN.png
Man you really are Kanye are you?

Bipolar is a hell of a condition.

DonJorginho

Banned
From a random user from ree

This is, at least on paper, an obvious grift. However, there are too many people within the industry, even some people who in theory should have some info on upcoming games, playfully engaging with the madness. Someone should have conclusively told us to knock if off by now. If anything, to avoid signal boosting to people who did not even know about this WIIIILD ride of a rabbit hole, which is only setting up Hasan to get a tidal wave of hate (and possible threats), once this is all revealed to have been nothing/a grift.

Believe Hang In There GIF

elliot5

You'd think Sony would be good enough to spot this stuff, especially when they give him a verified PS profile.
Well when did he get the verification? I would assume when you apply for a developer account with Sony you can link your PSN and that's that.

Sony isn't infallible and he hasn't done anything illegal yet so what can they do

Dodkrake

Banned
Well, this thing is really loud and he is confused as well, probably that's why. I just don't get why he even answered him in the first place and decided to help him promote the game, that teaser looks really bad.

He didn't answer him. For you to send a message to Geoff, he needs to follow you (it's a twitter settings). This means he was following the account BEFORE getting the message.

elliot5

He didn't answer him. For you to send a message to Geoff, he needs to follow you (it's a twitter settings). This means he was following the account BEFORE getting the message.
Right and Geoff prob followed after the first Kojima rumor mill / first announcement -> SGF rolls thru and Hasan DMed him

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Someone reached out to the real owner. It was around the time everyone was mentioning your name in this thread.
No, that's the games listed on IOS under "Hasan Khamaran." That turned out not to be our beloved Hasan.

Again, look at the email address listed.. the URL listed.. click the URL. If someone were to "reach out to the owner" of that game, it'd be Hasan as it's his company email address lol The other garbage Android game is "The Whisperer". Both pulled from the Play Store.

Last edited:

Dodkrake

Banned
Right and Geoff prob followed after the first Kojima rumor mill / first announcement -> SGF rolls thru and Hasan DMed him

I don't know. We know he has been following the guy even before this blew up proper, and help to a private message for quite a while.

Top Bottom