• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tommib

Gold Member
Just waiting for the announcement that team bloober is doing a multiplatform silent hill game now.

P.s. I quite enjoyed the medium especially the ending, that last 20% was pretty great on terms of atmosphere and story
I did enjoy The Medium but the last 20% on my series S was running at 12 fps.

Edit: Having said that they should not be allowed anywhere near Silent Hill. They're a second-rate studio with not one drop of originality in them. The Medium was pretty and had a good soundtrack - and that's kind of it.

Last edited:

killatopak

Gold Member
Bloober isn’t right for the job at least technically.

Team Silent was actually a very competent studio in terms of graphics.

3-C0-DEC99-7-A34-449-C-B047-9-ADA324-D903-E.jpg

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Damn these people are dumb. Show us a picture of the dev team and the studio then. Show us Hasan. Why a Live Q&A when you can finish this whole thing with your phone camera in 2 seconds?

Because he's KOJIMA!!!! Notice how he's done interviews with a few people over the last few days, yet nobody can get audio of the interviews.

kyoji

I'm on #teamreal

...but just supposing this somehow magically is all a ruse and implodes, what are the odds that this incident gives Sony the ammo it needs to bring everyone back to the table for silent hills?

Happy Fun GIF by reactionseditor

We're in a win win situation honestly.
well the original rumor from months ago was that sony was already working on silent hill game, kojimas name wasnt attached though

LiquidRex

So is it likely Abandoned sales will be effected negatively if it turns out Blue Box blue balled Silent Hill fans.... I'm going with probably not if Abandoned is a Silent Hill fix fans need, even if it's a weak one. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: but don't get me wrong... I'll still be eternally pissed off.

Last edited:
I think they're stoners. It's the Netherlands. I'm still shocked that their Twitter banner is the screenshot from the Unreal Procedural Forest asset pack. You would think some kind of self-awareness would kick in after reaching 25K followers...
I mean just listen to guy's voice, it sounds like he took a loooong hit from the bong just before LOL

aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh (time dilation in effect LOL) so you know aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (time STOPS)

Last edited:

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Look, there is an App coming Friday with instructions on how to work the App. The demo is non-playable but you'll get the demo later and not Friday. Why instructions and not "press x to continue"? I dont know.

I think one of the tweets tried to confirm that the game s-------l is Survival. Fair enough but the PS store has a game for sale with that name (the same crowd who made the $10 Switch calculator) so how does that work?

People who bravely remained on Team real, remember
end yes GIF

One thing that stands out to me is the twitter handle; you would want the prominent part of your name to appear in the handle. It's just BBGameStudios instead of BlueBoxGameStudios or BlueBoxDev etc. This is another hint toward Kojima being behind the reigns (BB reference from DS).

Turkish people on twitter have replied to it saying he used Google translate.

Relax your bones and accept your fate.

But if he's Turkish, why would Google Translate speaking his native tongue better than he can? That's dumb man lol. He isn't a 3 year old.
Because there are a lot of second/third generation 'Turkish' people in the Netherlands who haven't even visited Turkey, and apart from their own families speak almost no Turkish. This is all common in Germany and Netherlands.

Amınakoduklarım benden iyi mi bileceksiniz bu durumu, altta yorumda bu türkçe konuşmuyor diyenler sanki göç etmiş Türklerin ikinci yada üçüncü jenerasyon olacağını düşünüyor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom