• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SamFo

q8hD5U6.gif
You don't believe that someone can have a PS5 and think Abandoned looks like shit?
I'm Samfo on PSN you can stalk me if u want :)

You don't believe that someone can have a PS5 and think Abandoned looks like shit?
I'm Samfo on PSN you can stalk me if u want :)
I don’t believe someone who has a PS5 and “loves” it writes comments like this:

I can't tell what's more funny...

SonyGaf getting excited about some shovelware game that they are sure has Kojima and Konami involvement.

Or when people thought PS1 , PS2 and PS3 back compat was going to be a secret feature included in the PS5 hahaha
Notice “SonyGaf” and “they”, implying you are distinct from that group.

Last edited:

TheGejsza

If this shit will really be Silent Hill then Kojima probably killed all indie devs with some shitty assets games untill the end of times. Imagine that some poor indie dev is a bit cryptic/creative and boom, he will be called Kojima xD

kyliethicc

Speaking with a Dutch accent, Kahraman said Abandoned has been in development since 2017, although the “concept was changed a lot of times.” He said the Blue Box team consists of 10 people and that he had outsourced work to several other studios, which accounted for the 50 figure he mentioned earlier. He said he’d attracted the attention of Sony in 2015 following that failed Kickstarter.

But the conversation raised many more questions. Kahraman would not make other members of his team available for interviews and would only identify one, who didn’t respond to a request for comment. Kahraman said he had signed a contract with Sony but wouldn’t offer specifics. He also said the game was funded by investors but wouldn’t say who. “There is a reason for that, but I really can’t talk about it,” Kahraman said.

Kahraman named two of the “six or seven” outsourcing companies that he said Blue Box is working with: Nuare Studio and Dekogon Studios. Representatives for both companies declined to comment.

This guy is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked lol

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member
"Speaking with a Dutch accent, Kahraman said Abandoned has been in development since 2017, although the “concept was changed a lot of times.” He said the Blue Box team consists of 10 people and that he had outsourced work to several other studios, which accounted for the 50 figure he mentioned earlier. He said he’d attracted the attention of Sony in 2015 following that failed Kickstarter.

But the conversation raised many more questions. Kahraman would not make other members of his team available for interviews and would only identify one, who didn’t respond to a request for comment. Kahraman said he had signed a contract with Sony but wouldn’t offer specifics. He also said the game was funded by investors but wouldn’t say who. “There is a reason for that, but I really can’t talk about it,” Kahraman said.

Kahraman named two of the “six or seven” outsourcing companies that he said Blue Box is working with: Nuare Studio and Dekogon Studios. Representatives for both companies declined to comment."

This guy is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked lol

This is the Amy's Baking Company of indie games. It's going to turn out to be a massive money laundering scheme.

This just blows my fucking mind.

Jason Scherier is someone whom I expect to do their due diligence when it comes to sleuthing, so for him to walk away even more confused is baffling.

Sony wouldn't comment? Who is his team? Where did his funding come from? How does some random Indie developer supposedly have assistance from so many?

I'm wanting to say this is fake(I was on Team Real), but what a ride. This is either the most elaborate hoax/ARG I've *ever* seen done in video game history(and I thought Sombra in OW was wild) or the most complex, incoherent and surefire explosive way to destroy your career, your game and everything you worked for.

This shit reminds me of the age ol Shen Long hoax back in the 90s with...EGM? GamePro?

For me? I can't fathom it. Any logical person would handle this if it were fake. It almost seems intentional now.

Say something to detract or downplay, then be cryptic in responses, troll around on Twitter and be enigmatic in an interview? To what end?

To continue to keep it all front and center? Keep it cyclical until Friday?? I mean, the explosion is gonna be grand no matter what this ends up being.

Last edited:

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I don’t believe someone who has a PS5 and “loves” it writes comments like this:

Notice “SonyGaf” and “they”, implying you are distinct from that group.
Does seem pretty damning for SamFo SamFo to be cheering on the lack of full catalog backwards compatibility. No one is happy that it isn't included except haters I would think.

KiNeMz

Banned

WE ARE
DEKOGON STUDIOS

Dekogon is an art outsource studio that is comprised of 50+ industry veterans from across the gaming industry, our combined experience has allowed us to develop a critical eye for creating the best content to suit industry professionals, companies, students, and client needs.

WE ARE

DEKOGON STUDIOS

Dekogon is an art outsource studio that is comprised of 50+ industry veterans from across the gaming industry, our combined experience has allowed us to develop a critical eye for creating the best content to suit industry professionals, companies, students, and client needs.
Simply they sell Unreal Engine assets...

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole

WE ARE
DEKOGON STUDIOS

You can buy assets for $70 or so on their web site.

kyliethicc

Understand. but thats probably where Hasan got his 50 develpers line

"He said the Blue Box team consists of 10 people and that he had outsourced work to several other studios, which accounted for the 50 figure he mentioned earlier."

"Kahraman named two of the “six or seven” outsourcing companies that he said Blue Box is working with: Nuare Studio and Dekogon Studios. Representatives for both companies declined to comment."

"Kahraman would not make other members of his team available for interviews and would only identify one, who didn’t respond to a request for comment. Kahraman said he had signed a contract with Sony but wouldn’t offer specifics. He also said the game was funded by investors but wouldn’t say who. “There is a reason for that, but I really can’t talk about it,” Kahraman said."

IntentionalPun

What's become fascinating in all of this is that team fake are doing exactly the same things that team real are but just from the opposite perspective with the opposite goal.

Such a deflection my friend. Referencing a pattern of lying and exaggerations over 6 years to conclude it's probable he's lying or exaggerating now is not the same as some wild conspiracy theory.

Fushitsusha

Banned
datamined
btw i saw someone that tried to datamine one of their earlier games and it was encrypted which is unusual isn't it?

also didn't dusk golem say this has nothing to do with silent hill? he was one of the first to comment on one/two in development.

still #teamreal for life.

Last edited:

GHG

Such a deflection my friend. Referencing a pattern of lying and exaggerations over 6 years to conclude it's probable he's lying or exaggerating now is not the same as some wild conspiracy theory.

Are you or aren't you digging in to (and correlating) publicly available information to prove or disprove a theory?

Everything is possible until it is not. The facts are yet to be revealed.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Are you or aren't you digging in to publicly available information to prove or disprove a theory?

Everything is possible until it is not. The facts are yet to be revealed.

Sure I'm doing that in the form of looking up info.. I don't have the "opposite goal" though... I'm not trying to prove a theory.

Last edited:
Top Bottom