• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sailor Moon Community Thread: She Blinded Me With Science!

Razmos

That article doesn't really hold ground for a new thread in the gaming section, I think. There is no actual announcement or content with information enough to warrant strong posts, and would only cause a thread full of theories and speculations. IIRC, mods don't take too kindly to loose material like that and would probably lock it (just letting you know for when you're no longer Junior and maybe want to start posting threads).
Ah I see, thanks for letting me know. I'll remember that.

MikeMyers

tumblr_ljtcx8I8pf1qenagv.gif

Happy Birthday!

MikeMyers

Oh right.

It's kinda funny that they spend nearly two entire seasons of dragging out their relationship and when they finally get together, they quickly get shafted for Haruka/Michiru's relationship in S.

Sailor Moon S 09

Could it be? Somebody actually figures out who somebody else is on their own? ;P

Sailor Moon also learns a little bit about why Uranus and Neptune is there, and gets forced to work together with Uranus.

MikeMyers

I read Makoto and Ami's short stories today. Makoto's focused on her struggle with studying and the interactions with the other Senshi was pretty funny.

Ami's was basically the one from the SuperS film, so it wasn't really anything new to me. Through I noticed some differences like Mamoru and Chibiusa don't seem to appear in the comic when they were in the film adaptation.

Conan-san

Kind of a shame Hironobu Kageyama didn't do a Sailor Moon theme like he did for Dragon Ball Z and Saint Seiya.

Toei have had all the time in the world to fix that with Crystal or, hell, get some of the surviving Digimon music people to work on stuff but we all know where their money's in.

CorvoSol

Thread reminds me of my Senpai you will never see and whose gender is in doubt as of Sailor Moon S 96.

I'm gonna throw down my money and say that Mako's Senpai was a time traveling Yu Narukami because nobody else's Senpai could be that sexy.

Bladenic

You know, I really didn't remember Ami being so one note compared to the other girls. Obviously this is ignoring her focus episodes, but in like the general sense, she just always adds something about studying. Like all 4 are sort of one note a lot of times, but none more than Ami I feel like.

MikeMyers

It seemed like most of the Inners just started to fall off after R. The only exception I think is Minako, who didn't get much screentime early-on.

cj_iwakura

You know, I really didn't remember Ami being so one note compared to the other girls. Obviously this is ignoring her focus episodes, but in like the general sense, she just always adds something about studying. Like all 4 are sort of one note a lot of times, but none more than Ami I feel like.

She subverts tropes a lot in Stars.

Top Bottom