• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sally Yates testifies before Senate subcmte re: Flynn/Russ today 2:30EST (livestream)

Jenov

"Live: Sally Yates testifies before Senate subcommittee investigating Russia ties to the election"

And yet somehow we're hearing questions about Clinton's emails? Republicans are terrible.

QUICK WE NEED A DISTRACTION-GOP

Launch the emails

tenor.gif

Loxley

Are the seriously fucking trying to bring up #EMAILS now??

Good lord these moronic Republicans want to talk about literally anything other than Russia.

lovelyperson

Neo Member
I don't know why but I totally forgot that Cruz actually existed after the election for some strange reason. Here we go with more leaks & emails.

Are Hilary's emails in any way in the scope of this investigation?

Also, I love how the GOP are completely unconcerned with the White House being compromised, or at the very least, lying to them and the public. They are only concerned about how the public found out that they were being lied to.

sangreal

had to drop off for awhile for a meeting and I come back and Cruz is trying to re-litigate Hillary's emails? is that right? jfc

and now he is complaining about Yates' immigration decision?

Magwik

Banned
Cruz really trying to say Hillary actually colluded with Russia?
Fucking melt back into your slime form you fuck

Never, ever forget that Cruz had his wife's reputation shredded and his father named as the zodiac killer by the man he is now protecting.

Top Bottom