• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sally Yates testifies before Senate subcmte re: Flynn/Russ today 2:30EST (livestream)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
These guys are wasting time here. Ask about Russia, Leahy.

I'm absolutely confident that after the 18th time they ask if Clapper or Yates leaked classified information they'll at last confirm that they did. That's simply how that works.

Fucking GOP.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Dear god this country is fucked....holy shit at the lack of intelligence in our leaders.

Leaders reflect the people who elect them. Think about how easy it is for many of these people to stand up in front of a bunch of Americans, wave their hands, and go "blah blah blah freedom blah blah god blah blah blah family values blah blah guns" and be rubber-stamped into office again and again.

That said, this is why Republicans are so desperate to gerrymander. Many of these sad people would not get elected with honest representation of the public.

Leaders reflect the people who elect them. Think about how easy it is for many of these people to stand up in front of a bunch of Americans, wave their hands, and go "blah blah blah freedom blah blah god blah blah blah family values" and be rubber-stamped into office again and again.

That said, this is why Republicans are so desperate to gerrymander. Many of these sad people would not get elected with honest representation of the public.

They are honest representation of the public. I just came from a thread full of flat earthers.

I can't help myself but Sally Yates is totally a stone cold fox. I find her attractive as hell. She's damn near 17 years older than me and I don't care ...lol.

Protome

Man, Leahy seems like a good man. But goddamn is he hard to listen to.
Is he the oldest one there, or does he just sound it?

Top Bottom