• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Salma Hayek is about to turn 58...what?

Like...i get it...she is rich, she has access to everything any woman can get to "look good". But what kind of sorcery is this?

Like, there's "looking good for his/her age" and then there's this.

You can always tell when there's plenty of plastic surgery done, most celebrities do it in their 50's (specially female) and this isn't it.

Whatever genes she has...i want those cause "aging like a fine wine" doesn't even work for her, since she's not even aging, lmao.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Say Word Reaction GIF by Justin

jason10mm

Gold Member
Always a little dubious of self released pics due to how good filters are getting, but yeah, she looks great, has ALWAYS looked great.

I figure she has gotten work done, but either different stuff than the usualy starlet or she avoided whatever side effects make you look like this;
sLwqSEn.jpeg
JpQEXLe.jpeg
r54j9Gg.jpeg

or worse:
iHYBo56.jpeg
SOOwW13.jpeg

The plague of fillers, botox, and horribly, the DESIRE to get a fish lipped, bloated cheekbone look over just aging naturally is a curse on us all. Bad enough all these 80 year olds with bad dye jobs and wigs trying to pass for 60 but when 40-50 year olds are shooting for 25 and TWENTY YEAR OLDS are doing it as well, WTF over? Even guys are doing it now. Testosterone I can understand, but fillers?

jason10mm

Gold Member

Someone wants to party.

Good grief, is Bezos like 5'5", Dicaprio a giant/standing on a step, or is that just a really weird angle?

Nvrmnd, I see Bezos is kinda short at 5'7" and Dicaprio is 6 foot (huh, he never seems that tall in his films...)

Last edited:

Artoris

Gold Member
Like...i get it...she is rich, she has access to everything any woman can get to "look good". But what kind of sorcery is this?

Like, there's "looking good for his/her age" and then there's this.

You can always tell when there's plenty of plastic surgery done, most celebrities do it in their 50's (specially female) and this isn't it.

Whatever genes she has...i want those cause "aging like a fine wine" doesn't even work for her, since she's not even aging, lmao.

"But what kind of sorcery is this?"

This is no sorcery this is science, medical science

Robot Carnival

Gold Member
I love her but a friend of mine absolutely worships her to the point that, well, let's.... let's just say he like her A LOT.

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
The perfect storm of science, self-care, and god tier genetics I guess.

God Ive been in love with this baddie since From Dusk Till Dawn.

Yeah someone else mentioned above but Elizabeth Hurley still gets it too.

Soltype

Always a little dubious of self released pics due to how good filters are getting, but yeah, she looks great, has ALWAYS looked great.

I figure she has gotten work done, but either different stuff than the usualy starlet or she avoided whatever side effects make you look like this;
sLwqSEn.jpeg
JpQEXLe.jpeg
r54j9Gg.jpeg

or worse:
iHYBo56.jpeg
SOOwW13.jpeg

The plague of fillers, botox, and horribly, the DESIRE to get a fish lipped, bloated cheekbone look over just aging naturally is a curse on us all. Bad enough all these 80 year olds with bad dye jobs and wigs trying to pass for 60 but when 40-50 year olds are shooting for 25 and TWENTY YEAR OLDS are doing it as well, WTF over? Even guys are doing it now. Testosterone I can understand, but fillers?
She's also not white, a lot of white women age like bananas.

jason10mm

Gold Member
She's also not white, a lot of white women age like bananas.
It's well known that repeated injections of the 'vitamin D' by white french billionaires keeps you young*

* data is unclear whether it is the white, the french, or the billionaire parts that make this work, more research required :p

I have never fapped to Salma. That said, all those bitches up there look like money sociopath cocksuckers.. Money is a helluva drug.

Last edited:
something...something, killing teenagers/children for their blood and rejuvenating themselves, something....something...conspiracy

Sadly, some people believe this shit...

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

jason10mm

Gold Member
something...something, killing teenagers/children for their blood and rejuvenating themselves, something....something...conspiracy

Sadly, some people believe this shit...

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth
There is actually some truth to it. Younger folks have more potent and numerous pluripotent stem cells, as well as more factors in their blood that can actually juice up stem cells in older folks. Not sure there is a significant physiological effect from getting blood from a young person transfused when you are old (and VERY unlikely that bathing in it does anything) but there is some research into invigorating stem cell activity to aid older folks with healing and recovery.

MikeM

Gold Member
I’d absolutely let her take me out for coffee.

In all seriousness- that women is a freak of nature when it comes to aging. Stunning woman.

Ownage

There is actually some truth to it. Younger folks have more potent and numerous pluripotent stem cells, as well as more factors in their blood that can actually juice up stem cells in older folks. Not sure there is a significant physiological effect from getting blood from a young person transfused when you are old (and VERY unlikely that bathing in it does anything) but there is some research into invigorating stem cell activity to aid older folks with healing and recovery.
Wisdom from the old days.

Last edited:
Top Bottom