• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Salma Hayek is about to turn 58...what?

It's latin secret Sauce

Maribel Guardia 65

IQF5EQISQVFTBM6RJUOJ3PKOXI.png

picture

diseno-sin-titulo-2024-05-30t110906_7630130_20240530110928.jpg
I'd break her out of the retirement home.

Von Hugh

Gold Member
Gwen Stefani is 54:

ab0281d7-8548-4eb1-9c00-9f8c931fcdaa_8c518ff2.jpg

The wonders of makeup, plastic surgery and being rich. Salma Hayek is probably mostly natural, though.

It's latin secret Sauce

Maribel Guardia 65

IQF5EQISQVFTBM6RJUOJ3PKOXI.png

picture

diseno-sin-titulo-2024-05-30t110906_7630130_20240530110928.jpg

Gwen Stefani is 54:

ab0281d7-8548-4eb1-9c00-9f8c931fcdaa_8c518ff2.jpg

The wonders of makeup, plastic surgery and being rich. Salma Hayek is probably mostly natural, though.
Probably? You guys don't see the different between Salma and these 2 women? Gwen is on her 3rd face at this point. And the other lady is plastified everywhere.

Salma just looks so much more natural it's not even funny. Whatever procedures she may have done, she looks like it's all hers and nothing like these two. That's why i created the topic in the first place and called it sorcery tbh.

You have literally a video of Salma on a swimming pool with not that much make up on and looking amazing. If these 2 women did that they would just melt.

Always a little dubious of self released pics due to how good filters are getting, but yeah, she looks great, has ALWAYS looked great.

I figure she has gotten work done, but either different stuff than the usualy starlet or she avoided whatever side effects make you look like this;
sLwqSEn.jpeg
JpQEXLe.jpeg
r54j9Gg.jpeg

or worse:
iHYBo56.jpeg
SOOwW13.jpeg

The plague of fillers, botox, and horribly, the DESIRE to get a fish lipped, bloated cheekbone look over just aging naturally is a curse on us all. Bad enough all these 80 year olds with bad dye jobs and wigs trying to pass for 60 but when 40-50 year olds are shooting for 25 and TWENTY YEAR OLDS are doing it as well, WTF over? Even guys are doing it now. Testosterone I can understand, but fillers?

First Madonna thread, now this. Tiago Rodrigues Tiago Rodrigues is a cougar hunter.

Speaking of Madonna, i don't know why people keep throwing those pictures around when they have clearly been altered.

Not saying she doesn't have plastic surgery, but this was literally her just like 2 months ago:

This is not the same woman on those pictures and you can totally see that's her at 65. (rocking that 1.6 million crowd in Rio de Janeiro no less...but i can't find the full show on youtube)

Last edited:

jason10mm

Gold Member
Speaking of Madonna, i don't know why people keep throwing those pictures around when they have clearly been altered.

Not saying she doesn't have plastic surgery, but this was literally her just like 2 months ago:

This is not the same woman on those pictures and you can totally see that's her at 65. (rocking that 1.6 million crowd in Rio de Janeiro no less...but i can't find the full show on youtube)

Could still be Madonna, there is so much swelling and settling of these fillers and injections, I think sometimes they just go out too early and that's where the puffy pillow face shows up, but a month later they look.....okay is.

Like here. I'm sure in a month or 2 she will not look so puffy faced, some ofnit is probably being accentuated by lighting as well.

FUZQU8n.jpeg

DavidGzz

The trick is being healthy. As a 911 dispatcher I run people 10 years younger than me who look 20 years older. It's crazy what people do to themselves from food addicts to drug addicts. Move your body, take your vitamins and protein. I'm 43 and my coworkers call me a vampire cause they think I look the same age as when I started 16 years ago.

And for the most part, plastic surgery just makes people look awful. It's sad what that girl from The Boys did to herself.

The trick is being healthy. As a 911 dispatcher I run people 10 years younger than me who look 20 years older. It's crazy what people do to themselves from food addicts to drug addicts. Move your body, take your vitamins and protein. I'm 43 and my coworkers call me a vampire cause they think I look the same age as when I started 16 years ago.
As someone that started working out at 30...it's incredible what it did to my posture. Besides that i always knew what i should be eating, it does wonders for me. I'm 36 and no one has EVER said i look like a 30 year old person let alone 36.

80% of what we look like is due to our eating habits + sleeping schedule + water we drink daily + a simple skincare routine. Exercise takes care of the other 20%. (talking about looks only. exercise does A LOT more for us though).

It's incredible the amount of times i'm on a simple walk with some mid-20's and they can barely walk and talk while going up a big set of stairs. Like...you're 25...wtf are you doing?

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
As someone that started working out at 30...it's incredible what it did to my posture. Besides that i always knew what i should be eating, it does wonders for me. I'm 36 and no one has EVER said i look like a 30 year old person let alone 36.

80% of what we look like is due to our eating habits + sleeping schedule + water we drink daily + a simple skincare routine. Exercise takes care of the other 20%. (talking about looks only. exercise does A LOT more for us though).

It's incredible the amount of times i'm on a simple walk with some mid-20's and they can barely walk and talk while going up a big set of stairs. Like...you're 25...wtf are you doing?
I'm 51 I get mistaken for early 40's. I've never been a drinker, smoker or used drugs plus my job is pretty physical. I should eat better though and having been married to a pwBDP/NPD took a toll on me stress wise but still not bad looking for my age.

darrylgorn

It's not just Salma Hayek, and it's not just women or rich people. With current societal factors, we all have the potential to look decades younger than former generations.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.

I was there in person and I saw her very closely. Of course she wears make-up and there was a lot of lighting. But let me tell you she looks good in person. People like to give her a hard time for just about anything, and this is no different. Of course, she is not thirty anymore but trust me, she looks good..

I was there in person and I saw her very closely. Of course she wears make-up and there was a lot of lighting. But let me tell you she looks good in person. People like to give her a hard time for just about anything, and this is no different. Of course, she is not thirty anymore but trust me, she looks good..
I mean the reasons why she’s hated is mostly political and because she’s never been shy about any subject. Her age is just the easy way out for people to trash her.

I saw her in lisbon last year and yes she looks good. She’s 65 and you can tell she takes care of her body. No matter the plastic surgery, her body is of someone that works out a lot. Plus she almost died last year and she’s out there touring like that lmao.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Could still be Madonna, there is so much swelling and settling of these fillers and injections, I think sometimes they just go out too early and that's where the puffy pillow face shows up, but a month later they look.....okay is.

Like here. I'm sure in a month or 2 she will not look so puffy faced, some ofnit is probably being accentuated by lighting as well.

FUZQU8n.jpeg
What is that!? No seriously, what is it?

Last edited:

pel1300

I made a neogaf thread titled "Salma Hayek turned 44 today" a long time ago with pics.

We were in disbelief back then at how amazing she looked for 44.

Last edited:
Top Bottom