• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Salma Hayek is about to turn 58...what?

Draugoth

Gold Member
You cant look this young witout plastic surgery and a specific diet, Tom Cruise gave multiple interviews on how he stays young (basically plastic surgery and spending most of his free time exercising and eating healthy balanced food)

If you are poor, dont even bother trying to look like this.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Too late. Own that shit like a Man💪
boyfriend marry GIF

MacReady13

I like this video :lollipop_anxious_sweat:

Hmmmmm. I am just wondering WHY this gorgeous woman has 25 million followers on Instagram? I mean, people who make video games say this stuff is sexist and that people want to see "real" women (wonder if they know what women actually are)... yet here we have a beautiful, curvy, sexy women showing off what she has and we are expected to not look and condemn this cause she is not representative of ALL women? Nah, fuck that. She is simply stunning and has been since she 1st emerged on the scene.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Being almost 60 and looking like that is against God. She must've sold her soul to the devil for that body. Jesus christ.

Romulus

I think she's an anomaly for women. Much of that reason in my mind is because women have their facial pores caked in chemicals most of the day. Men don't.

My friends nicknamed me vampire or Benjamin button(two different sets of friends) because I'm not aging normally. Pretty much stuck in my early 20s and I'm 40s. I can see the difference but I'd say it's minimal.
It's sort of weird seeing all my friends/relatives age at a similar pace and I'm 15-20 years behind them. I even ran into an ex girlfriend 6 months ago and the first thing she was I looked younger than she remembered 7 years ago. That was probably true because she was stressing me out 😆

I feel like most men that take care of themselves would get similar responses.

Top Bottom