• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Samsung Offering A Year of Netflix to New Note 4, Galaxy Tab S Buyers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samsung has always been very generous with perks—buy a device and get services for free. It looks like the company plans on offering even more starting Jan. 4. According to a promotion first spotted by Android Central, Samsung will offer a free year of Netflix to anyone who purchases a Galaxy Tab S, Note 4 or Galaxy S5. Not a bad way to kick off the new year.

The deal applies to both existing and new Netflix subscribers. Twelve free months of the video service is pretty stinking generous, and a nice way to spend time using a new device. The Galaxy S5 is a little dated, of course, so you’re probably better off going for the Note 4; if you’re in need of a tablet, the Tab S isn’t a bad way to go.

The promotion is only being offered in the U.S., and is limited to the first 115,000 customers to take advantage. There’s a second promotion being offered in conjunction; buy a UHD TV and the first 10,000 customers will get Netflix for a year. Customers are required to go to SamsungPromotions.com/netflix to submit an offer claim, which will then be verified by Samsung.

Unfortunately, the free year of Netflix is only being offered to those who make a purchase during the promotion period, so anyone who purchased a Note 4 over the holiday period is out of luck. Once the promotion kicks off on Jan. 4, buyers will have until Jan. 17 to take advantage of the offer; Netflix codes will expire on March 20, 2015, Samsung says.

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/0...of-netflix-to-new-note-4-galaxy-tab-s-buyers/

Syriel

If you do buy one of these, be sure to redeem for the Netflix code right away.

Samsung has notoriously crap security on its promotions, and the deal sites usually exploit them post-haste.

TedNindo

I got 6 months with the TabS about 4 weeks ago in Belgium.

Pretty amazing tablet. That screen. OMG that screen. QHD oled all over my face.

TraBuch

Banned
I've been trying to decide between a Tab Pro for $200 and a Tab S for $330. Is the Tab S worth $130 more?

Fusebox

Banned
Already got Netflix and a Tab S, wouldn't have minded another 12 months free though.

And yeah that Tab S screen is outrageously good.

I've been trying to decide between a Tab Pro for $200 and a Tab S for $330. Is the Tab S worth $130 more?

the screen is amazing. performance/specs are on par except the Tab S has 1GB more RAM. i dunno if that's worth $130, i got the S because a particular set of circumstances allowed me to pay ~$210 for it.

bms2993

Banned
the screen is amazing. performance/specs are on par except the Tab S has 1GB more RAM. i dunno if that's worth $130, i got the S because a particular set of circumstances allowed me to pay ~$210 for it.

Samsung never disappoints on the screen. Ever since the original S I had, I've continually been blown away by how vivid the colors are. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom