• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live – Season 40 |OT| 1975-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The Marvel skit was okay.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I want those marvel movies now

FANCY GHOST

Valhelm

contribute something
The opening three bits were really mediocre, but I liked the thing about action figures and laughed out loud at the video short.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_nclf39TdbV1rdzuduo1_500.gif

jimbobb

Neo Member
I hate that I can't understand most of the words she's singing.

I'm watching a crappy livestream so I wasn't sure if it was a the crappy bitrate or what but, yes, she never really 'finished' any words.She was belting it out for sure, obviously talented, but I couldn't tell you what she was saying.

Downhome

I'm behind on watching the show on DVR, but still want to comment. So far horrible show. Also, until that first commercial they aired I had never even so much as heard of the word "turnt". That made me feel old, and my wife was right there with me with no clue what it was. Blah.

Spinluck

Who the fuck are these people? Oh there's Keenan... He really should leave the show now, it's terrible.

Who the hell is writing this crap?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Yeah, they've gone on a bit too long with this.

Weekend Update used to be the reliable part of the show...

vatstep

Newcomer Pete Davidson was damn funny in his Weekend Update sketch. Seems like a good talent!
He has the persona and goofy face to be a successful standup, for sure.

kind of a rough start for Che (saying "he should have stayed on daily show" is completely ridiculous after one episode, but he does need to improve - and there's no reason to think he won't), and Jost still mostly sucks, but this foundation for WU seems way more solid than last season. Jost/Strong just didn't work, and Jost was never going to be the one leaving.

Bgamer90

Banned
Aidy's "I'm a chubby white girl speaking Ebonics"-shtick got old two years ago. It's makes up the majority of what she does on the show. Annoying IMO.

vatstep

Aidy's "I'm a chubby white girl speaking Ebonics"-shtick got old two years ago. It's makes up the majority of what she does on the show. Annoying IMO.
Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom