• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live - Season 42 |OT| Kenan's Still Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhino4evr

For those who haven't heard the new tribe album it's got some great cut.

For those who have never heard tribe , low end theory and midnight marauders are classics.

Wag

"God damn! Did you fuck in my dressing room?"
KuGsj.gif

That was like 5-6 sketches? That felt super short.

I'm bummed there was barely any Cecily or Sasheer. It was such a missed opportunity to not have Jay on the cast the season Chappelle comes back because I would have loved to see a sketch with those two bouncing off one another. Other than that, felt like a lot more pre-taped stuff and Dave's smoking was a bit weird. Other than that, this was amazing and hopefully, Kristen's episode next week is even better.

Brinbe

12:30 onward is always the weirdest and best sketches.

Anyway, very solid episode. Just good to see Dave out there again. <3

rhino4evr

First half of the show was amazing. Second half just ok, but I'll give them that. Will be lots of talk tomorrow about this.

Hope he comes back or does a special because I don't think I will ever me rich to score a ticket for his standup and I wonder if his material is still as good.

Zaheer

Great episode. Hope they have him on again in the near future. ATCQ was great, too. First time I watched the musical guest segments since Kendrick was on.

Felt about right.

I wonder who they will get to play Trump. Not sure how much longer they will use Baldwin. It was a good idea not to do Trump tonight.

I think we'll get plenty more Trump once we get to his concrete policies whatever they may be.

But yes wise decision not to show him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom