• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saturday Night Live - Season 42 |OT| Kenan's Still Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodstyle

The only question now is if Trump will go on a rant on SNL tomorrow OR go on a rant about SNL AND Kristen Stewart/Robert Pattison.

Chumley

Banned
Trump is going to flip out about the last minute of the cold open. Calling Bannon the real president and hitting him on not being able to walk down stairs lol.

sangreal

Trump is going to flip out about the last minute of the cold open. Calling Bannon the real president and hitting him on not being able to walk down stairs lol.

people will just latch onto them calling him a white bitch. because they don't know who mugabe is

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Alec Baldwin is hosting next week. It's gonna be a nonstop roast.

I thought there were some pretty decent sketches this week. Better than the last couple shows. Enjoyed Stewart as well

big ander

Great episode, one of the best of the season. The Totino short and the Spicer conference were both 10/10 sketches. And the whole show just felt so loose in a really natural way. There were flubs and corpsing all over the place (Kristen's f-bomb, Kristen in the dry Friday's sketch, Leslie as SLJ, Jost in Update) and the cast just rolled with it and had a fun time. Feud was ideal for firing off impressions as usual, Moffat's Casey Affleck was funny and I loved that Stewart as Gisele kept saying tudo bem to the complete bewilderment of the audience. Moynihan's Belichik was the best of the bunch, liked seeing Moynihan get to shine with his reaction shots in the press conference too. Another cast member who seemed like they got more facetime than usual: Bayer, who was hilarious in Totino and also got the weirdest role in the Willy Wonka sketch and committed. just a damn good SNL.

I wish these otherwise great episodes could have equally great music though. Sturgill Simpson a few weeks back fucking rocked, if his band had been on tonight instead of another young bland pop musician this would've been a classic. like, alessia cara seems nice and all and that hit song of hers is perfectly inoffensive and forgettable. But SNL really needs to book good live acts, not just whoever's sorta selling well on itunes

Futureman

So tonight's episode should be pretty great. Getting hyped for Baldwin.

Fingers crossed we get a "Trump mega sketch" with Baldwin, McCarthy and possibly Rosie O'Donnell?

So tonight's episode should be pretty great. Getting hyped for Baldwin.

Fingers crossed we get a "Trump mega sketch" with Baldwin, McCarthy and possibly Rosie O'Donnell?

The Trump Mega Sketch is exactly what I want to see. All of them on camera at once. Throw in Kelly Anne and putin.

I really, really hope Rosie makes it in.

Tall4Life

The Trump Mega Sketch is exactly what I want to see. All of them on camera at once. Throw in Kelly Anne and putin.

I really, really hope Rosie makes it in.

They need to build up the other characters first like what Marvel has been doing with their Netflix shows and then advertise the mega sketch where they alll come together and make millions

Goodstyle

.... I never wanna see McKinnon as Sessions again. The make up was a little too.... authentic. I actually did a double take, it was so god damn creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom