• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saudi prince arrested in largest drug bust in the history of Beirut’s airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudi prince Abdel Mohsen Bin Walid Bin Abdulaziz and four others were detained by airport security while allegedly “attempting to smuggle about two tons of Captagon pills and some cocaine,” a security source told AFP.

“The smuggling operation is the largest one that has been foiled through the Beirut International Airport,” the source said on condition of anonymity.

Captagon is the brand name for the amphetamine phenethylline, a synthetic stimulant. The banned drug is consumed mainly in the Middle East and has reportedly been widely used by fighters in Syria.

Saudi Arabia’s large royal family has had past run-ins with authorities in various countries.

Late last month, a Saudi prince was arrested in Los Angeles for allegedly trying to force a woman to perform oral sex on him at a Beverly Hills mansion.

But authorities decided not to pursue the charge, citing a lack of evidence.

In 2013, a Saudi princess was accused in Los Angeles of enslaving a Kenyan woman as a housemaid, but the charges were also eventually dropped.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/10/sau...-drug-bust-in-the-history-of-beiruts-airport/

I wonder if the charges will be dropped against the Saudi prince?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
A Qatari Sheik's son was driving a LaFerrari in Beverly Hills at over 100MPH on a residential street, blowing stop signs, almost crashing into another car, and I believe he may have even clipped a car at the stop sign he blew.

When people confronted him, he said he has diplomatic immunity and that he could have them killed and no one would notice. These people are entitled pieces of shit.

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/laferrari-driver-caught-terrifying-beverly-hills-129157052077.html

Suen

Since people may not be aware of this...

Captagon is what a large number of moderate rebelsjihadist in Syria use. I'm sure it's not related to our benevolent kingdom.

CSPqyTQW0AEkReI.jpg

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I hope he actually gets punished, but I feel like there is a very slim chance of that.

And that makes me really sad.

BriGuy

I don't know if diplomatic immunity could have protected him from mob justice if he ran over a few kids. I guess I'm just glad we don't have to find out this time.

Shredderi

He's not the prince of US yet he thinks that his diplomatic immunity somehow makes him omnipotent with all that "I could have you killed" talks. Someday he's gonna fuck with a person who won't care about his diplomatic immunity. Fuck this piece of shit.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Nothing will happen.

The Saudi's were behind 9-11 and fuck all happened to them. Fuck this corrupt world sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom